Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 28

The episode starts with Riddhima gaining consciousness.

Ishani: Congratulations Riddhima for your marriage. I admit that you succeed in marrying Vansh, but you will not succeed in uniting with him. Because he is mine and he always be only mine. You must to be now with him, celebrating your first wedding night, but look where you are now?! You will can't celebrate your wedding with Vansh because you will be killed. Yes Riddhima, you will not survive more. You must take the punishment that you deserve after marrying my Vansh and taking him from me. By the way, I'm not the only one included in your kidnap. There is another one who helped me in kidnapping you. There is another one who is behind your soul and wants to kill you.

Riddhima got shocked to see the second one behind her kidnapping.

Riddhima: Uma aunt?! You?!

Uma: Why you are so surprised Riddhima?! Do you thought that I will leave you after insulting me?! How you believed that I will accept you?! Who are you to be accepted?! You are a cheap girl who her mother got pregnant without marriage and made an affair with a married man! You and your mother like each other: cheap and low class people! Your mother deserved to be killed, she didn't deserve to live more after what she has done.

Riddhima: What?! Kill?! My mom got killed not died normally!

Uma: I think she must know the whole truth before her death, right Ishani?

Ishani: Let her die after knowing everything as this will make her pass through much pain and I want her to suffer a lot.

Uma: Yes Riddhima, your mother got killed by my hand. I'm the one who killed your mother! I'm the one who destroyed your whole life and forbids you from being with your parents!

Uma starts telling everything she made and Riddhima was surprised and shocked from what she has heard.

Riddhima: I will not leave you Uma. You will be punished and you will pay the price of everything you have done. Vansh will not leave you and he will punish you. You will be exposed! I will not leave after what you have done to my mother! I will let you suffer a lot!

Uma: And who will expose me? You?! You are the one who will make me suffer?! How you will do this and you are in that state?! And about Vansh, who will tell him?! No one will know that we are the ones behind your death and no one will know what I have done in the past. Everything will end by your death Riddhima darling!

Riddhima was afraid and she hopes that Vansh could find her quickly and rescue her before it become too late! She hopes that he could to her and rescue her as he always do.

Riddhima to herself: Please Vansh come quickly, I really needs you. Please come and punish those criminals and don't let them succeed in their plan. I don't want to die and leave you, there is still a lot of things that we didn't complete it between each other. I have a complete faith in our love and I know that you will come and rescue me.

At the same time, Vansh got shocked when he finds the room empty and he has seen everything got messed there and that what makes him sure that something bad have happened to his Riddhima especially when he saw a paper written by Riddhima's hand writing.

Riddhima: Vansh I had like to tell you something before we start a new beginning, I want to tell you about something that is disturbing me and scared me. There is someone in your family that doesn't love me and is behind my soul. I'm afraid that this person could destroy our marriage, this person is so dangerous and could do anything to not see us together. I know you that you would not trust me, but trust me I'm saying the truth. Yes I don't have a proof, but you promised me to trust me and support me. Please Vansh find this person and end my fear. This person could do anything, I could lose my life because of this person!