Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 53

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima were going to leave the house to go to the hospital while Kabir and Sejal have interrupted them.

Kabir: I'm sorry Vansh and bhabi to disturb you both, but Sejal and I want to talk with you both for some time and I promise that we will not waste your time.

Riddhima: Say what you want Kabir we are listening and you don't have to apologize as you can come anytime and talk to us.

Kabir: Thank you bhabi.

Then Sejal and Kabir start talking with Vansh and Riddhima about their worry and how they are feeling that there is a connection between what has happened in the past and what is the happening now.

Sejal: We are really feeling worried about what is happening nowadays and we feel that it is similar to what has happened in the past.

Vansh: You are right guys. What is happening now it is done by the same person who has caused the problems in the past.

Kabir: What?!

Sejal: So that means that Ahana and that cheap girl who has cheated you in the past are the same person.

Riddhima: Yes Sejal.

Kabir: How this is possible?!

Sejal: How no one couldn't recognize her?!

Vansh: Because she has done a plastic surgery to change her face.

Riddhima: So she could be able to enter VR hospital and destroy it.

Sejal and Kabir were shocked and they weren't believing what they are listening to is the truth.

Then Vansh and Riddhima start telling Kabir and Sejal everything and they were more shocked from what they have known.

Kabir: That cheap girl, I will not leave her! How she could be able to just think that she could succeed in destroying our family and hospital.

Sejal: We must punish her very hardly.

Riddhima: Don't worry guys as Vansh has prepared for her a very clever plan that will trap her and make her suffer a lot.

Kabir: I'm sure that Vansh bro will give to that girl a very hard lesson that she will can't forget it during her whole life.

Sejal: We want to help you both in trapping that girl.

Kabir: Yes, we want to see that girl who has done a lot of bad things to our family being destroyed.

Vansh: Guys, we really don't need to make you busy with this thing as I know how to punish that girl.

Kabir: Please Vansh we don't want to miss seeing that Ahana destroyed.

Vansh: Okay, so be stand by as I could call you at any time and then I will tell you what you must to do.

Kabir: Okay Vansh bro, thank you.

After they have finished the conversation, Vansh and Riddhima have left the house to go to the hospital.

While they were in their way to the hospital, Vansh and Riddhima start talking and planning for their plan against Ahana.

Riddhima: Do you became sure that Ahana isn't doing any problem? So we don't get surprised when we arrive to the hospital that she has caused another problem like what has happened yesterday and then we get to be busy in solving the problem and don't have the problem to do our plan.

Vansh: Don't worry Riddhima, Ahana will not succeed in doing anything today as she actually can't be able to go to the hospital till now!

Riddhima: Really?! How?!