Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 76

The episode starts with the ambulance being arrived to VR mansion.

Then Vansh holds Riddhima and takes her to the ambulance.

Riddhima was facing into a very hard pain and she wasn't able to tolerate it at all.

She was crying due to the huge pain that she was suffering from.

Vansh wasn't able to see his Riddhima in this state and he was very worried about her.

He was trying to control his worry so he could be able to comfort her and support her.

He was holding her hands since they entered the ambulance and he didn't left it to make her know that she isn't alone and to make her know that he is with her.

Vansh: Riddhima please try to calm down. I know that you are suffering through a lot now, but please try to take a deep breaths. I'm with you and I will never leave you. Just try to relax please.

Riddhima wasn't able to talk due to the pain that she suffers from, but she was feeling relaxed that Vansh is with her.

She was trying to listen to his words and relax.

He was making a massage to her so she could relax and the pain could minimize until they reach to the hospital.

At the same time, the whole VR family were in their cars following the ambulance that Vansh and Riddhima on it so they could reach to the hospital with them.

Everyone was super worried about Riddhima.

They were all praying that she could deliver the baby without any problems.

Afterwards, the ambulance reached to the hospital.

Then Vansh takes Riddhima immediately to the operation room.

Angre and Siya were the first ones who have reached to the hospital from the family and they got surprised when they found Vansh getting ready to be the doctor who will deliver the baby to Riddhima.

Angre: Vansh, what are you doing?!

Siya: You know that you are the only one who can't join in this surgery because it is related to a family member to you.

Angre: So of course you will be very stressed and you will not be able to concentrate.

Siya: And this could make any issue could occur.

Angre: Of course you would never want to risk Riddhima bhabi and the child's lives.

Siya: So please leave the operation room and we will handle Riddhima bhabi's state and we promise you that nothing will happen to either Riddhima bhbai or the child.

Vansh wasn't listening to their words and he was completing getting ready to help Riddhima in giving the birth to their baby.

Vansh: Look guys I know how much you really care about Riddhima and the child, but of course no one will care about my wife and my child more than me and if I feel that I will not be able to do this surgery I would never thought to come near the operation room. I'm sure that I will be more alert than usual because this surgery is related to the most important people in my life, my wife and my child, so please don't worry as I'm sure that I'm the best person for this surgery.

Angre and Siya wasn't able to to convince Vansh from not joining in Riddhima's surgery.

So they wished him all the luck and they were praying that everything could be okay.

Angre: Wish all the luck boss.

Siya: I'm sure that you will succeed in this surgery.

After Vansh has finished getting ready to the surgery, he left Siya and and Angre and he entered the operation room to start the surgery.