Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 52

The episode starts with Vansh being unbelievable of what Angre has told him.

Vansh: How this is possible Angre?! Of course you are misunderstanding as this can't be believable at all! If Ahana is the same cheap girl that has cheated on me, I would have easily recognized her face when I have seen her as you know that I can't forget the faces of those who have cheated on me. I can observe that there isn't any similarities in the looks between Ahana and that cheap girl so how you are saying that the two girls are the same person?!

Angre: You didn't recognize her because she is a very clever girl, she was ready for everything very well so she has done a plastic surgery so she could change her whole face and when she appear in front of us we can't be able to recognize her especially you. As she knows that you are the most one of us who could merely know her and that's why she went to one of the famous hospitals in London, as no one knows her there, and then she has done the plastic surgery and she completely changed her whole face.

Vansh: I really can't believe that someone could change his/her whole face just to destroy someone else's life!

Angre: She could do more than that just to destroy everything related to VR family and their hospital. She could low herself into any level just to see us all destroyed. She was very sure that no one of us could know her real identity so she was very accurate and clever that she didn't made the surgery in this country so no one could know anything about her surgery and she decided to get back to the country, after she has made the surgery, with a new face and new name. But she has done one mistake that made me could succeed in knowing her truth.

Vansh: What is that mistake?!

Angre: That when she entered the hospital in London before doing her surgery, she has signed her name as Ahana Mathour while her face wasn't Ahana's face so when I got the information that Ahana has done a plastic surgery in London, I have contacted with that hospital and they sent me all the details about that surgery along with the video records of that day that Ahana has came to the hospital. So I have noticed that the face that is showen in the hospital's records isn't the same face of Ahana and I got to understand the connection between Ahana and that cheap girl. Then I got the proofs that could prove that Ahana has faked all her tuition certificates so she could be able to work with the government and the ministry of heath and gain their trust so she could have the chance one day to enter VR hospital and that's what has happened.

Vansh: But I still can't understand her motive that could make her change her face just to succeed on it?!

Angre: She wants to take her revenge from VR family.

Vansh: Revenge?! Why?! We didn't have done to her anything!

Angre: But this isn't what she is believing. She believes that your father is the one who is responsible of destroying her father's hospital. She believes that your father is the one who is responsible of her father's death and her family's destroy. So that's why she decided to enter your life and make you trust her very much so she can destroy VR hospital and she could make your father face through the same thing that her father has faced. She thought that the hospital would never rise again especially after what she has done to you and how she made you shattered so you will not be able to fix anything from what she has done in the hospital so that's why she left the whole country and she was celebrating her success. When you start to improve everything, she got mad and she decided to do anything so she could return in your life to destroy you and the hospital once again. The thing that makes her do this plan without hesitating for a second is when she has known that you have fallen in love and you start to be very happy being with Riddhima bhbai so she decided that she will not make your happiness last forever and she started her plan until she succeeded to enter VR hospital and she starts causing problems on it.