Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 95

The episode starts with Riddhima being worried seeing Vansh disturbed.

Riddhima: I can observe from your face that what Angre has told you got disturbed you very much.

She puts her hands around his face to comfort him.

Riddhima: Can you please tell me what has happened?

He makes her closer to him to not make her worry.

Vansh: Relax sweetheart. You don't have to worry at all. I don't want anything to spoil our mood as this night is ours and I will not make anyone or anything that could disturb us. So don't overthink now and just think about how we will enjoy our time together and about what Angre has told me about I will tell everything about that, but not today as I want to enjoy my time with you my lovely wife.

Riddhima smiles.

She got influenced from Vansh's words.

Vansh: So I can observe from your reaction that you are now didn't became disturb from me, Am I right or am I right?

She kissed him in his cheek.

So she could make him know that she isn't upset or disturbed from him anymore.

Riddhima: You always know how to please me my dearest husband.

He smiles very much.

He was very happy that he succeeded in pleasing Riddhima.

Vansh: So let's go now Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania so we couldn't be late for your surprise.

Riddhima: Okay. Let's go Vansh.

They hold each other's hand.

Then they start moving to their car.

After they have entered the car, Vansh starts driving towards their way.

Riddhima was wondering what is the place that Vansh is taking her to it.

Riddhima to herself: What will be the surprise this time Vansh?! I'm sure that it will be a very unique surprise like you my dearest husband.

Riddhima has forgotten to get the proof to Vansh that she told him that she has it.

Riddhima: Oh my God! I have totally forgotten to show to you the proof of my innocence. I was just waiting for you to be convinced from my words without giving you that proof and then I was going to show you the proof, but I have totally forgotten to make you meet Sejal.

Vansh: Does Sejal was your proof?

Riddhima: Yes, but I have really forgotten to make you meet her to tell you everything.

Vansh was surprised that the proof that Riddhima was wanting to show it to him has already came to him and told him everything.

Riddhima: Sejal was the only one who was knowing everything from the beginning and I was sure that when you will listen to her you will be sure that what I have said is the exact truth. She was the one who has known how I was really wanting to tell you everything when we have met Sam in Goa. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to talk with Sejal alone so I didn't told her anything and I didn't have the chance to ask her to tell you everything has happened and she was a witness on it.

Vansh: You don't have to talk to her and ask her to tell me anything.

Riddhima: Why?!

Vansh: Because she has already told me everything and she proved to me how my decision was the perfect decision that I have taken it in my life.