Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 74

The episode starts with Riddhima entering to her room and she found a box and a paper left to her on the bed.

She opens the box and she found a beautiful white dress.

Then she takes the paper and she found written on it:

" I'm sure that you will look super fabulous in this dress. So wear this dress and get ready as we must get out after few time. I hope you like the dress sweetheart"

Riddhima to herself: Wow! The dress is lovely. I really liked it so much. I'm really eager to know what Vansh is planning to surprise me this time.

Then Riddhima went to get ready and she really liked the dress when she saw it on herself.

After she got ready, she takes with her the gift that she bought it to surprise Vansh.

Afterwards, she gets downstairs and she found Vansh waiting for her in front of the house's door.

Vansh got really amazed when he saw Riddhima and how she look super beautiful.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! The dress is very adorable on you sweetheart. You really look gorgeous my lovely wife.

Riddhima got very happy from Vansh's words.

As his words draw a smile on her face.

Vansh: Hasse to phasse. (She smiled so she has fallen)

Riddhima: It is my dialogue by the way so I can observe that you start taking my dialogues this time.

Vansh: I think that is my simplest right to take my wife's dialogues as actually you always do such a behavior! So now we could be equal.

Riddhima: Really?! Okay, now wait for me while I saying all your dialogues!

He grabs her towards him.

Vansh: Calm down sweetheart and don't make the small things irritate you and let's concentrate only on the happiness.

Riddhima: Do you still will not tell me where are we going?

He holds her hand and they start walking out of the house.

Vansh: Be patient sweetheart as it is a short time left and you will know everything.

The whole family members were watching Vansh and Riddhima when they were leaving the house.

They were very happy that God has helped them in making Vansh and Riddhima not in the house so they could be able to start preparing for surprising them.

Vansh and Riddhima entered the car.

Then Vansh starts driving on the way to the restaurant that Riddhima doesn't know anything about it.

At the same time, everyone in VR mansion was working very hard to finish all the preparations quickly before Vansh and Riddhima could return.

Ragini: We must finish everything fast before Vansh and Riddhima could return back.

Siya: Actually, there must be a person who keeps calling Vansh and Riddhima so we could know when they are on their way to return home.

Sejal: Yes Siya is right.

Kabir: I think that mom is the suitable person for this mission as Vansh will not feel that she is doing an unusual thing as she always checks a lot on Vansh when he is out.

Ragini: Yes aunt, Kabir is right. You are the person who Vansh will not doubt her.

Anuprya: Okay, I will keep calling him to know when they will return.