Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 22

The episode starts with Vansh being shocked of the shocking news that Angre has delivered to him.

Vansh: Angre are you sure from that news?! Actually, how this is possible?!

Angre: I checked more than once before I tell you that news.

Vansh: Don't tell me that Riddhima was knowing this news before and she was cheating on me.

Angre: No Vansh, Riddhima is so innocent and she isn't aware of that truth. She believes that she is the daughter of Anupam's family while she doesn't know that she is a daughter of Rai Singhania's family.

Vansh: Please tell me all the information that you have, I want to know everything.

Angre: My men went to the orphanage that Riddhima was raised on it and they reached to the principle of the orphanage, the one who finds Riddhima behind a temple and then she puts her in the orphanage, she told my men that Riddhima wasn't remembering anything about her parents so she gave her a father's name to not have problems when she gets older. The principle gave my men the name of the temple and when they went their, they reached to an old man who was knowing Riddhima's mother. After they reached to the name of Riddhima's mother, they start investigating about her and they have reached to the truth that she was on an affair with a rich man who wasn't living in the same city. They were loving each other so much and the result of their love was a pregnancy and because the love that they own to each others they decided to keep this pregnancy. Riddhima's mother didn't think for a second to request from him any financial thing because she was really loving him and from the day she gave birth to that cute girl, that rich man didn't come to her and he wasn't contacting with her. She didn't know why he was escaping from her, but she was concentrating in raising her daughter Riddhima. Then Riddhima's mother died and Riddhima was putted in the orphanage from that day and no one knows who is her father, but my men had reached to the whole truth and they reached to the identity of Riddhima's father. That rich man is your uncle, Mr. Rudra Rai Singhania. I'm sorry to shock you with that news, but I had must tell you that truth.

Vansh was shocked from this revelation, he didn't imagine that his uncle could hide such a huge truth from all the family! How he could live all of that years and he doesn't know anything about his second daughter?! How he could enjoy his life and his second daughter is in the orphanage?!

Angre: To be honest, we still didn't reached to the reason that made Rudra uncle don't contact again with Riddhima's mother after Riddhima's birth. Maybe he has an excuse.

Vansh: What an excuse could make him break his promise to a women who had trusted him?! What an excuse could make him don't even want to see his daughter once?! What an excuse could make him don't ask about his daughter since all of those years?! What an excuse could make him make an affair and cheat his wife?! He doesn't has any excuse for what he has done. You have made a big mistake Rudra uncle.

Angre: Please Vansh calm down and try to control your anger. You must now think about the way that you will use it to tell Riddhima and the whole family the truth. You don't have to hide more, you have to tell Riddhima everything, you must be with her as the truth will be very shocking to her. And of course when you will reveal the truth to everyone, you will get the answers of every question that comes in your mind.

Vansh: You are right Angre, I must control my anger. Riddhima needs me so much, I must be with her to support her. Angre, I want to ask you about the grave of Riddhima's mother, do you find it?

Angre: Unfortunately, we didn't find it as what has happened to Riddhima's mother wasn't easy! She didn't died normally, she died accidentally. There was a fire in the house so she died because of that fire and thank God that Riddhima wasn't in the house and she was playing outside. So no one knows where is the body of Riddhima's mother, but don't worry. My men are still investigating until they could reach to the whole truth.