Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 39

The episode starts with Vansh announces to everyone while eating breakfast that he is gonna make a party for the new year.
Vansh: I'm preparing a special new year party today and I promise that you will all enjoy in that party. Just wait for the party. Actually, you all know that I can't miss the new year without a party and especially after everything has been cleared and everything is going well now. So of course we must do a beautiful and a unique party. This party will be special as it will be the first New Year party for my adorable wife. So it must be unique and adorable like her. Am I right or am I right?!
Ragini: Wow! I'm really excited for that party, I know that we will really have fun.

Siya: Yes. Actually, Vansh always prepare a beautiful New Year parties, but I'm sure that this New Year's party will be the best! I'm super eager to that party!
Rudra: It will be the first new year that we will celebrate all together and Riddhima dear is with us now not just because she is my daughter, but because she is also Vansh's wife.
Vansh and Riddhima were happy listening to Rudra's words. They were really happy that finally their identity doesn't complete without each other. Each one of them complete the other. Vansh is Riddhima's identity and Riddhima is Vansh's identity. They can't separate whatever are the circumstances. They will always be together till their last breath and that what Riddhima and Vansh are sure about.
Kabir: So Vansh bro tell me what will be the theme of the party this year.
Vansh: Black and gold.
Riddhima: Wow! I love those colors so much. This theme will be very beautiful! I'm super excited for today's party.
Vansh comes near her and he whispers in her ears.
Vansh: You will look adorable in this color!
His words draw a smile on her face. He always know how to make her happy and at the same time he makes her always shy as when he finished his words, he holds her hand very tightly and he doesn't care about anyone around him which make Riddhima got very shy and her cheeks turned red!
Siya: Oh! How romantic! I can see how Vansh bro is a very romantic husband! Look he is holding bhabi's hand in a romantic way and he doesn't even care about anyone! Wow bro! How sweet?!
Ragini: Actually, you must look at Riddhima's face as her cheeks are look alike the tomato!
Riddhima: Girls please stop it. You are making me very shy!
Vansh was smiling seeing Riddhima being so shy like that and then Anuprya interrupts to stop Ragini and Siya from teasing Riddhima.
Anuprya: Ragini, Siya stop irritating my lovely Riddhima and don't make her shy. Actually, we have a lot of work to do as we have to start preparing for today's party and get ready.
At that time, they have been surprised from Angre when they saw him packing his stuff and he tends to leave the house.
Vansh: Angre, what are you doing? What are those bags?! Are you really going to leave the house?!
Angre: This is the perfect choice. Actually, you were already offering us to stay in your house during the rituals of you and Riddhima's marriage and now you already got married from a lot of time. So why I will stay here and actually how I will stay in your house Vansh after what Ishani has done to you and Riddhima bhabi?! How I will raise my eyes to anyone's eyes after what Ishani has done?! I'm really ashamed from what she has done so I can't stay here as everytime anyone will see my face will remember Ishani's bad actions. So I must leave the house.
Siya: Angre, what are you saying?! Don't say such a words again! You are a family member and you can't merely leave us. Don't think that I will make you do this. You will not go to any place!
Vansh: Yes Angre, Siya is right. You will not go anywhere. You will stay here in our house forever. You were always a part of VR family and you will always be a part of of our family and this will never end. Don't punish yourself for a mistake that you didn't made. So please put your bags back to your room because I will not allow you to leave the house whatever are the circumstances and you know when Vansh Rai Singhania say something no one could refuse it. Am I right or am I right?
Riddhima: Vansh is right Angre. Don't punish yourself for something that is out of your hand. We will always respect you and we can't enjoy anything if one of our family members is not with us and you are a family member who we can't lose. So please forget about the idea of leaving the house and go to get ready for the party as this party will make you forget your pain and stress.
Angre: Thank you all for the love and respect that you are all showering me with. I really don't deserve all of that love. You are my family that I can't live without. Thank you all for giving me the chance to be a part of VR family.
Then Vansh came to him and hugged him and then everyone went to start getting ready for the party.
Afterwards, Kabir went to Sejal and he gave her a bouquet of flowers and a gift.
Sejal: Wow! It is my favorite type of flowers! I really liked them a lot. Thank you so much Kabir. You are always know how to make me happy. Actually, you always notice everything I like and everything I dislike. Thank you for caring about me that much.
Kabir: And what about the gift? Do you noticed it or shall I take it with me and leave?! As I can see you have been satisfied by the flowers only!
Sejal: Come on Kabir! I was going to see it and check it now. Just give me some time and be patient!
Kabir: Anyway, I want you to see the gift when I leave and I know that you will like it and I want you to wear it at the party as this party will be a very special and important party to us as we will announce on it that we will finally unit and be together forever.
Before he leaves he puts a kiss on her cheek which make her got very surprised and shy, but she was very happy. Then she checks the the gift and she finds a beautiful off shoulder black dress.
Sejal to herself: Wow! The dress is fabulous. I really liked it a lot. Thank you so much Kabir darling. You are giving me an unconditional love. I'm really blessed that you are in my life.
Sejal was known that Kabir is the right choice for her. She knows that he is the one who will make her happy during her whole life. She was happy that Kabir, her love since childhood, will be the one who she will complete her whole life with.
At the same time, Angre was thinking about Siya and how she supported him and cared about him. He doesn't know if her care towards him is love or not. He doesn't know shall he confess his love to her on not.
Angre to himself: I'm really confused and doesn't know what shall I do?! I'm really happy to feel Siya's care towards me, but I don't know if this care it shows her love towards me or not. She could be caring about me like her care about Vansh and Kabir. She could be treating me as a brother to her not anything more. I really doesn't understand anything, I'm afraid to not confess my love to her as I could prevent myself from being with my true love, but at the same time I'm also afraid that I could confess my love to her and then I got refused and I may be prevented from being near the family that I felt comfortable and safe with. I really don't know what shall I do, but I hope that today's new year could make me know which choice shall I take. I hope that the arrive of 2021 could make me reach to the right path.
Actually, Siya was also confused and she was wondering the reason behind her attitude and how she was very sticking on the point that Angre would never leave the house. She was wondering why she really sad when Angre said that he will leave the house.
Siya to herself: I really can't understand my feelings! I don't know the reason behind my reaction when I saw Angre leaving. I can't express what I'm feeling and I don't know what is the meaning of that feeling that I own it to Angre! I don't know what I own to Angre, but what I can feel is that he isn't just a friend or a childhood best friend to me. I can feel that he is more than that to me, but I still very confused!
Afterwards, Riddhima was getting ready for the party by wearing a glowing black saree and then Vansh came and he was amazed from Riddhima's look.
Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! My wife look fabulous! I was right when I told you that you will look adorable in this color. You look gorgeous sweetheart! I promise you that you will enjoy a lot in today's party as I'm planning a lot of surprises to you, but just a second! There is something missing in your look!
Riddhima: What?!
He becomes near her and he removes Riddhima's hair clip.
Vansh: This is better, now you are ready! You look more beautiful in loose hair. I like the loose hair on you. So shall we go?
Riddhima: Okay, let's go.
Riddhima was feeling very happy being with her Vansh.
Vansh and Riddhima were believing that they are now living their lives happily together without anyone destroying their lives or disturbing them. They were so eager to start the new year with a happy and relax minds. They are planning for a lot of things to do in their upcoming years.
Vansh and Riddhima go downstairs and they greet everyone.
The whole family were all happy and enjoying their time and then Riddhima and Vansh start to dance and they made a beautiful performance and then Kabir-Sejal and Angre-Siya joined them.
Vansh and Riddhima were happy and enjoying their time being together and while they were dancing Vansh starts talking.
Vansh: Do you are happy Riddhima?
Riddhima: Happy is a small word that could describe how much I feel now! I'm flying Vansh! I'm super super happy! Actually, I can't be feeling anything less than happiness when I'm with you. You are always give everything a new and a special feeling. I'm really enjoying every single moment with you.
Vansh: You are expressing the same thing I'm feeling. You have changed my life Riddhima. When you entered my life, you gave a special favor to it. You made everything beautiful. I know that we have passed through a lot of things and during this year we have faced a lot of troubles and there was a lot of shocking revelations, but now by the beginning of 2021 we will forget everything bad has happened and we will start a new beginning with the new year. Now there is nothing to disturb us. Everything will happen the way we want

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and please don't forget your feedback in the comment section below.