Hunter x Hunter Gary Stu

Name: George Hyacinth

Age: 22

Current residence: Yorknew City

Occupation: Professional hunter, part time waiter, assassin

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 55kg

Aura type: Conjuration

Weapon: Halberd, daggers, brass knuckles, wristband bow (everything is made out of nen)

Abilities: Master of all nen techniques, making weapons out of nen

Favourite food: Black forest cake

Favourite drink: Blue lagoon (without the cherries)

Hobby: Taking walks on the beach during sunrise and sundown

Likes: Making his own cocktails, wine, cider, alcoholic drinks, peace, getting paid on time, vacations, pianos, training, visiting museums, his waiter job, fighting strong opponents, driving at night, strategizing during fights, thinking out of the box, when he manages to outsmart an opponent, getting a new job request, flower shops, eating the chef's dishes (the chefs specially make food for staff that is not served to customers), street food, dessert (cakes are his favourite), fighting using a halberd, watching fighting tournaments at Heavens Arena, seeing the nen techniques used by Heavens Arena participants and come up with better ways they can use nen in his head, eating at diners, shooting stars, finishing his assassination jobs as quickly as possible, hanging out with his colleagues after job hours, having good business at the restaurant

Dislikes: Cherries, risotto, getting wrong directions, getting ambushed especially at night, disrespectful customers, when people won't take "no" as an answer, bad customer service, poor work ethics, unreasonable requests from clients, others asking for his personal cocktail recipes, seeing people he doesn't like visiting at the restaurant he works at, the phrase "the customer is always right", people breaking their promises, not getting paid, others interrupting him when he's working, his assassin job, excessive violence, most of his clients who hire him to assassinate someone, auctions, scam calls, unhygienic places, food with too much grease, customers making a scene at restaurants, the Phantom Troupe

Description: George has purple hair that is styled neatly when he is a waiter or disguised. His curly hair is usually somewhat messy during missions. George's ember eyes are filled with mischief and curiosity. George has tan skin and he likes wearing tshirts with his black leather vest, 3 quarter pants and black ankle length boots during missions. He has a white tattoo of a hyacinth flower on both arms. George also has a dark brown belt with two pouches on his hip where he stores his cash. George's waiter uniform consists of a 3 piece suit. The jacket and pants are dark grey, the vest and dress shoes are black, shirts are white and ties are red.

Personality: George likes observing people around him and takes notes of their personalities and how they act in different scenarios, better not get on his bad side as he would already come up with a plan to use your weaknesses to mentally defeat you. George is very dedicated to his waiter job despite working part time. He takes great pride in being a waiter and genuinely likes working at The Amber Sunset, the restaurant he is working. George makes sure that customers are relaxed and comfortable at the restaurant. George doesn't like admitting he made a mistake especially when he did not. It is difficult for him to deal with stubborn people and he usually calls for help when he is faced with a difficult situation. George gets along with his colleagues and many of them are his friends. George is a very thrifty person as he is careful with how he spends his money. He is never seen spending his money on an impulse. As an assassin, George adopts a cold personality and appears aloof to his clients. He has an alias for assasin jobs as he can't risk of people found his real name, he goes by Emery Blake. George sets boundaries with his clients and makes sure that he and his client(s) have a business relationship. He makes it clear that he is not friends with the client(s) and he must get paid when he finishes the job as stated in his contract. George comes up with his contacts and makes his client(s) follows his terms and conditions. George would gladly drop a request if he senses that his terms and conditions would not be met, no way he'll be buddy buddy with his client(s). George doesn't like his assassination jobs but needs money urgently. The reason why George became a Hunter is partly for the status and the fact that Hunters have accessibility to many countries. He is also part of the exam committee and an examiner. George is strict and would push participants to their limits before deciding who is worthy of passing. However, if a participant is able to use nen, George would test them on their knowledge of nen and their techniques. George is friendly towards nice people while less respectful to rude people.

Backstory: George came from an island called Azure Cielo and his family are farmers. Life was good and everyone on the island were leading peaceful lives. 8 year old George was busy fishing and enjoying life. However, all of that changed when the Phantom Troupe attacked. There was a rumour that Azure Cielo was the home of a mystical phoenix. The phoenix's name was Saffron and he appears every fifty years to fly and explore the world before returning to Azure Cielo to rest. It happened that it was the year that Saffron was about to awake from his slumber and the Phantom Troupe planned to capture him. Many people have been mesmerized by Saffron's fiery feathers and they would pay anything to get a feather. It was said that a single feather of Saffron would never loose its shine as long as it does not touch water. Saffron is immortal and he would reborn from the ashes if he dies. If a single feather can cost millions to billions of Jenny, so how much can a single phoenix cost? However, despite his immortality, Saffron's weakness is water and he would lose memories from his previous life if he comes into contact with too much water. Being caught in the rain would not kill him but he would be heavily wonded and it would almost a month for Saffron to fully recover. Thus, the Phantom Troupe came up with a plan to capture Saffron. But since the residents would not let anyone near Saffron without a fight, the Phantom Troupe had no choice but to choose violence. The Phantom Troupe eventually managed to get what they wanted, especially since no one on the island knew how to use Nen. Saffron was captured and he was auctioned off. Miraculously enough, George was the only survivor of Azure Cielo. It turned out that George was born with nen abilities and he could hide his presence from the Troupe. Angered, George swore two things. Firstly, he would find out who was Saffron sold too and buy him back. Secondly, kill all Phantom Troupe members and avenge the residents of Azure Cielo.

Buying back Saffron meant that George needed a lot of funds and connections to people. George heard that Hunters earned a lot of money and could go to many countries so he participated in the Hunters Examination and passed. However, he needed a job and found a restaurant in Yorknew City that was hiring waiters. The restaurant paid a decent salary for waiters and George took the job. Despite only being 10 years old, George's status as a Hunter made people think twice before causing trouble in the restaurant. George also self trained himself by reading a lot of books about nen and managed to teach himself how to use and master the various nen techniques. He later discovered his aura type and started conjuring nen weapons. George observed how people used weapons and imitated their techniques before making adjustments to suit his fighting style better.

George is now 13 years old and he is still doing his best to earn money to buy back Saffron. The restaurant paid him a decent salary but it would take many, many years to save up enough money to buy Saffron. It was time to take up another job. Later, George learnt that Azure Cielo was being auctioned. Since no one lived on that island anymore, many businesses and rich people were interested in purchasing the island be it for building factories or having a personal holiday island. Horrified, George took up an assassination job offer. George despises killing but he had no choice. He is willing to do anything to protect his home island and get back Saffron. George's clients paid him well as George had established himself as a reliable assassin so he got a lot of job offers. George later on also did a lot of odd jobs so he could earn extra money. As he was struggling with handling so many jobs, George became a part time waiter instead of a full time waiter. His boss at The Amber Sunset was not that pleased as the restaurant was constantly busy and they needed all the help they needed.

9 years have passed and George is now 22. Thankfully, no one has managed to buy Azure Cielo much to George's relief.
The island was set at a ridiculous price and it led to potential buyers to ponder whether purchasing the island was worth the money. That was not an issue for George as he had been waiting for this opportunity and had saved up for years. Seizing the opportunity, George bought back Azure Cielo. The island cost him almost all his savings but it was all worth it. George believed that the island rightfully belonged to Saffron and himself and that no one should use the island for personal gain. George still has his sights set on Saffron and has not given up on finding him. After many countless hours of research and travelling, George had finally found a lead to someone who was possibly holding on to Saffron. George felt a heavy weight on his shoulders almost being lifted at the possibility of his hard work paying off. Time had not been kind to George as he had to adopt several personality traits to protect himself and reach his goals. After getting back Saffron, all that was left was to finish off the Phantom Troupe. However, George's small victory did not last long as it has come to his attention that there are Chimera Ants that threaten humanity. Being a Hunter, George would gladly protect humanity and diffuse the threat. It was no problem for George as he has a lot of combat experience and he can take on 5 Chimera Ants on his own.