Kuroko no Basuke Mary Sue

Name: Araki Yamato

Age: 16

Height: 1.68m

Weight: Underweight

Relationship status: Taken by Kise

School: Seirin

Likes: Basketball, her friends and family, procrastination, eating, over sleeping, sleep overs, sweaters

Dislikes: Bullies, girls with pink hair, her abusive father

Special abilities: Imitating other players' moves perfectly, shooting three pointers, getting perfect grades despite her procrastination

Description: Unlike normal people, Araki has dark kitsune ears. She has dark hair that flows down her back. Her eyes are amber. Araki's normal clothing consists of a denim overall with a white shirt and white sneakers.

Backstory: It was unknown why Araki was born with fox ears. Both of her parents were humans. Because of her ears, she was abused by her father. Her mother tried to stop the abuse but she was too submissive to her husband. When Araki was introduced to basketball in elementary school, the coach found out she had a talent for shooting three pointers. In middle school, Araki was bullied by her classmates and called "Fox freak". But thanks to basketball, she forgot all her unhappiness. When she played, she was free. She could be herself. When she was enrolled into Seirin, she joined the basketball team. She then slowly met all of the members from the Generation of Miracles. They all secretly loved her but Kise was the only one who confessed to her his feelings from that day on, they started dating. Even though Araki doesn't like Momoi as she looks like one of the bullies from middle school, the two girls eventually became as close as sisters.