Creepypasta Mary Sue

Name: Samantha Williams

Age: 8

Occupation: Killer(currently), school girl/student(used to be)

Catchphrase: It's time to play!

Personality: Cheerful, bubbly, obedient, insane, intelligent

Relatives: Sally Williams(cousin, deceased), Mrs Williams (Mother, still alive), Mr Williams (Father, still alive)

Favourite food: Chocolate​ cookies

Favourite drink: Chocolate milkshake

Toy: Charles the teddy bear

Weapon(s): Kitchen knife, her insanity, Charles

Power(s): Mind control, teleportation, superhuman strength, flying

Weakness: What do you mean? She's perfect! How can she have a weakness??

Crushes: None, but everyone in the mansion loves her because she's perfect!!

Description: She is more like Sally's twin sister than cousin. She shares the same eyes and hairstyle as Sally. The only differences between her and Sally are their dresses and personalities. Samantha's dress is mint green.

Method of killing: She would lure her victim(s) to an alley or somewhere deserted using mind control.
She would then either use her kitchen knife or Charles to kill. If she uses her kitchen knife she would stab her victim(s) multiple times until their last breath. If she uses Charles then he would turn into a monster sized bear and maul the victim(s).

Backstory: She was bullied when she was playing at the playground. When she went to school, those same bullies bullied her by calling her names, hitting her and making fun of the late Sally Williams. Samantha really hated those bullies. Charles felt sorry for Samantha and he used her hatred to transform into the monster he is. One day when Samantha was being bullied she eventually snapped and together with Charles they killed the bullies. Samantha knew she would be hunted down by the police so she and Charles fled to the woods. They then met Sally. Sally was glad to see Samantha again so she took Samantha and Charles to the Slender mansion. Slenderman agreed to take in Samantha and Charles. Samantha stole the hearts of everyone in the mansion and she's everyone's little girl. After all, she is perfect.