Star Wars Mary Sue

Name: Chloe Avenger

Age: 29

Species: Human

Relationship status: Married to Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo

Place of birth: A planet rich in natural resources, similar to Earth

Special abilities: High endurance, strong willpower, avatar, can use the force like second nature

Forte in sports: Fencing

Hobby: Being loyal to her superiors

Likes: Going into battle, commanding and ensuring her subordinates' safety, respect, loyalty, discipline, diligence

Dislikes: Rey, the Resistance force, uncivilized people, those with no sense of urgency, irresponsibility individuals, gold diggers

Favorite food: Steamed dumplings

Favorite drink: Hot chocolate

Personality: Chloe is a nice but firm leader that takes pride in her duties. She may seem haughty in first glance but she is actually a very sweet, calm, patient and considerate person.

Description: Chloe has hazelnut shoulder lengthened hair and emerald green eyes. She usually wears the standard uniform that the higher ups wear. When not on duty, she would wear a simple white blouse, a black miniskirt, black shorts and black biker boots that reach just under her knees.

Backstory: Chloe led a rather happy childhood with loving friends and family. However, there was war outside there. Unlike the other planets, her planet were told the bad guys were actually the good guys. When Chloe was nineteen years young, Kylo visited her planet. It was love at first sight. Chloe immediately signed up for her adventure. Chloe was a fast learner and she managed to climb up the ranks quickly. Despite that, the other officers were not mad at her or anything. In fact, there were happy for her. After five years since her eyes graced Kylo, Kylo proposed to her in which she agreed.