Genshin Impact Mary Sue

Requested by: Takeimika

Name: Mo Xin (墨心)

Hanyu Pinyin: Mò Xīn

Name meaning: Inky heart

Age: 20

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 50kg

Species: Human

Constellation: Inferno Bombardment

Occupation: Inn owner, poet

Rarity: 8 stars

Element: Pyro

Weapon: Bow

Nation: Liyue

Favourite food: Tanghulu

Favourite drink: Baijiu

Hobby: Gardening, writing poems

Likes: Attending the Lantern Rite Festival, Xinyan's music, having tea with Ningguang, visitors to her inn, her inn business, festivals, art, food, parties, drinking, porcelain cups, maintaining the inn's garden, collecting hair pins, festival food, street food, seeing patrons enjoying their time at her inn, spicy food, spending time in the inn garden to relax, peace, poetry

Dislikes: Hooligans disrupting her business, vandalism, thieves, harmful pranks, her plants dying for no reason, scammers, rowdy customers who disturb her other patrons or her colleagues, food with too much salt, violence, destroying nature, scams

Description: Mo Xin has long midnight blue hair that reaches her knees held in a half bun with 2 red jade hairpins with rose decorations. Her eyes are lime green and she has a pale complexion. Mo Xin has different outfits depending on the situation. Her work uniform consists of a red qipao with a gold phoenix design, loose fitting black pants and dark blue shoes. Outside of work, Mo Xin wears a high necked sleeveless qipao that is black with gold pankous and red plum blossoms, dark purple gloves, white leggings and dark brown ankle length boots. No matter the occasional, Mo Xin's hair is always neat and many of her colleagues and friends wonder how she achieves it.

Personality: Graceful, calm, elegant, warm, friendly, unwavering, polite, intellectual, relaxed, determined in battle, hardworking, good at detecting lies, observant, thinks too much in battle at times, patient, curious, compassionate, short tempered when dealing with hooligans/ troublemakers

Backstory: Mo Xin grew up in Liyue and she always dreamed of opening her very own inn at a young age. She was fascinated by the Wangshu Inn and she wanted to open an inn that was just as beautiful. The Wangshu Inn was the one of the most breathtakingly beautiful buildings in Liyue. Many types of people also gathered there which made the inn a rendezvous spot for trading. In addition, there was also the legend that there was a mysterious secret hidden in the inn tower which gave the place an air of mystery. When Mo Xin was a teenager, she worked at her family's restaurant as a waitress. While she enjoyed, she still wanted to open her very own inn. Her parents were not supportive of Mo Xin's dream as they thought she should inherit the restaurant business instead and that she was too young to start her own business. After all, the family restaurant was the most popular restaurant in Liyue. The business was flourishing, locals and travellers alike ate at the restaurant and the place was packed all day long. Mo Xin's parents did not understand why their daughter was not interested in running the restaurant.

Mo Xin wanted to prove to her parents that she was capable of running her own business. Mo Xin saved up some money to rent a house and started a bed and breakfast.

News quickly spread around that there was a new Bed and Breakfast and many people rushed to make reservations. Mo Xin was overjoyed with the unexpected number of customers and felt bad that she had to turn away customers as the place was full. Mo Xin was smart and quickly expanded her business by saving up money to build an inn.

Mo Xin became famous and she got the attention of the owners of Wangshu Inn due to the flourishing business of her inn.

Despite not having a lot of training, Mo Xin knows how to use a bow and she singlehandedly defended her Bed and Breakfast. She did not hire additional staff as she was saving up to build an inn. There was once a gang of thieves and bandits attempted to take over the Bed and Breakfast but Mo Xin took out the thieves and bandits with her fire powers and handy bow. The gang was so terrified by Mo Xin's fighting spirit that they retreated. After the encounter, many rumours about Mo Xin spread like wildfire and many other gangs decided to try and cause trouble. After a few months of saving up money, Mo Xin managed to save up enough funds to build her very own inn. Inspired by her battles, Mo Xin named her inn Crimson Gold Inn.

Mo Xin's inn is enormous as it has hundreds of guest bedrooms. It also has a garden, a performance stage, a gym, a pool, a library (books aren't allowed to be borrowed) and many restaurants for guests to choose. It is Wangshu Inn's greatest rival and both owners are at a friendly rivalry.

Mo Xin's strength is acknowledged by Beidou and Ningguang and the both of them have stayed at Mo Xin's inn more than once. Ningguang has also invested money into Mo Xin's inn as she believes that Mo Xin has the ability to generate as much money as possible. Beidou and her crew have stayed at Crimson Gold Inn because they like the place. Mo Xin has also invited Xinyan to perform at the performance stage much to the girl's delight.

Many of Mo Xin's employees look up to her as she is effortlessly graceful, kind and beautiful. Apart from being an inn owner, Mo Xin is also an established poet and all her poems are bestsellers. She uses the money earned from her poems to upgrade her inn and spend money on purchasing more paper, ink and artwork for the inn.

Mo Xin is constantly finding new ways to improve guests' experience at her inn and to support her employees.