Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls Mary Sue

Requested by: rhea-0918

Name: Mirai Fubuki 

Age: 22

Occupation: College student (formerly), part-time worker at a ramen restaurant (formerly), Future Foundation member (formerly), Hope's Peak Academy school accountant (current occupation)

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 56kg

Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido

Favourite food: Okame soba

Favourite drink: Sakura tea

Likes: Winter, snow, ice, snowflakes, fireplaces, warm food, camping, hot drinks, coats, turtleneck sweaters, clean water, blue, eating alone, successfully accomplishing her tasks

Dislikes: Junko, Junko's followers, mud, dust, Monokuma, the current state of the world, large crowds, Tokyo (too crowded), camping, buffets

Description: Fubuki has snow white hair that is usually held in a bun, icy blue eyes and a pale complexion. Her hair reaches to her knees so she usually buns her hair. Fubuki likes blue and 80% of her clothing consists of different shades of blue. She wears a dark blue suit when working and wears more casual clothing outside of work such as turtleneck sweaters and pants. She rarely wears skirts and dresses because she is not like other girls. 

Personality: Fubuki likes to keep to herself but she is easy to talk to most of the time. She is rarely in a bad mood and she becomes unreasonable when she is furious. Talking to her is useless and the best course of action is to wait for her to calm down. Fubuki usually focuses on getting work done and she makes sure that she is doing a good job by setting high standards for herself. Fubuki is incredibly charismatic as she has the aura of a commander which makes people do whatever she tells them to which is extremely useful for stopping fights between members.

Backstory: Fubuki lead a normal life before the events of Danganronpa. She led a simple life and she's furious at Junko for taking away the peace she had. She wants to get her revenge but was unable to do so, much to her despair. Fubuki was never a student from Hope's Peak Academy but she is a competent person. Fubuki studied in a normal high school in a normal neighbourhood in Sapporo, Hokkaido. She managed to graduate from high school and became a college student. In order to pay for her school fees, Fubuki worked as a part-time waitress at a ramen restautrant near her house. Fubuki was not athletic but she had critical thinking skills which was the reason why she was able to survive for so long. She is the living embodiment of "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome." and after the world was thrown into chaos, she was surviving by moving from place to place and always being on the lookout. 

One day, when she is on the move in Sapporo, there was a commotion in Odori Park where several Future Foundation members where under attack by Monokuma robots. Many of them were killed and the remaining members were panicking. Fubuki decided to take control of the situation by giving out commands and the Future Foundation members followed suit. With Fubuki's guidance, the Future Foundation members' lives were saved. Fubuki was immediately asked to join Future Foundation which she accepted. 

Fubuki met Makoto, Kyoko, Aoi, Byakuya, Toko/Genocide Jack and Yasuhiro later on. She was informed on what was happening and who caused all the chaos and despair that was currently happening. Fubuki immediately hated Junko Enoshima and promised herself that she would make Junko pay for what she did if they ever crossed paths someway or another.

Fubuki is a natural born survivor and she is still alive. She managed to survive the events of Ultra Despair Girls and The End of Hope's Peak High School through a combination of sheer luck and skills. Despite the events that occurred, Fubuki never lost hope and gave speeches on never giving up.

Fubuki was in charge of finding people locked in apartments such as Komaru and evacuating survivors. However, disaster struck as the evacuation camp was attacked by monokumas. Thanks to Fubuki, no one was hurt and the people were evacuated again while Fubuki and the other staff fought the monokumas. With Fubuki's leadership, everyone survived.

Fubuki is currently working as an accountant in the now rebuilt Hope's Peak Academy and she is content with her life.