Creepypasta Gary Stu

Name: Henry Otis/ Henry The Killer

Age: 15

Relatives: Helen Otis/ Bloody Painter (brother)

Catchphrase: There is no tomorrow for useless scum like you

Likes: His brother, his weapons, killing, his bag, eating, sleeping

Occupation: Killer(currently), school boy/student (ex-student)

Personality: Insane, rude, sarcastic, proud

Weapon(s): Two kitchen knived, two daggers, a pair of scissors, a penknife, his insanity

Abilities: Superhuman strength and flexibility, above-average intelligence, teleportation

Talent(s): Playing the guitar

Favourite food: Spaghetti Bolognese

Favourite drink: Coke

Weakness: He doesn't have one

Appearance: He is of average height. Henry usually wears red and black checkered shirts, navy blue slim fitting jeans and black converse. Henry is often seen carrying a brown Kanken bag which he uses to carry his weapons and other necessities (water, food, umbrella etc). Henry also dislikes wearing dri fit clothes as he finds them uncomfortable. He has the same hairstyle, hair colour, eye colour, weight and height as his brother Bloody Painter.

Backstory: Like Helen, Henry was being bullied in school. He was being bullied for having a liking in knives and standing up for his brother Helen aka Bloody Painter. On that day when Henry found his brother crying and turning insane, he felt anger and hatred towards his brother's bullies. So together with Helen, they killed many of their schoolmates. Many of their schoolmates did not attempt to fight back when Henry was killing them. Henry was surprised, he also started to feel more superior. After he and his brother killed half of their schoolmates, Henry felt that he was more special than an average human. The brothers enjoyed killing and they became partners in crime.