Hunger Games Mary Sue

Hello everyone, Velenka here. I won't be updating this book for a while as I'm going to camp soon. Phones are not allowed to be used in camp. Updates would resume next Monday. Before I go, I would like to thank everyone that supported this book. Thank you so much. You really made my day. Stay awesome!

-Velenka :))

Name: Brittany Evergreen

Age: 17

Species: Human

District: 13, but transferred to 12

Family: Katniss Everdeen (cousin)

Weapon specialized in: Katana

Special abilities: High stamina, high durability, knowledge in edible plants, knowledge in survival skills, high endurance, medical skills

Ambition: To bring down the Capital

Hobbies: Hunting, baking, cooking, gardening, taking care of animals, reading manga, listening to K-pop music, visiting Starbucks

Likes: Food from the Capital, coffee, her family and friends, chilling, her hobbies, playing with Prim's cat

Dislikes: The Hunger Games in general, President Snow, tributes from District 1, the rich people in the Capital, those who treat the Hunger Games as entertainment

Favorite food: Lamb stew with rice

Favorite drink: Premium coffee

Description: Brittany has wavy brunette hair that flows all the way down to her ankles. She usually wears normal District 12 clothes and looks fabulous. Brittany is special as she has two different coloured eyes. Her left eye is chocolate brown while her right eye is diamond blue.

Personality: Brittany is a kind and gentle girl that everybody loves. However, if you mess with one of her friends or family members, there would be severe consequences.

Backstory: Brittany is not your average 17 year old teenager living in District 12. You see, she is actually from District 13 but was transferred to 12 for a secret mission. A mission that not even Katniss knows. Brittany was transferred to District 12 in order to participate in the Games. She was a tribute a year before Katniss joined. Brittany made friends in the Games but none of them made it out alive. Now, at the age of 17, Brittany was sent to participate in the Games again. However, she does not need to fear for her alive this time. Instead, she is relieved. There is something very big that is going to happen. An event so big that it would shock everyone.