Random Mary Sue

Name: Kylie Bias

Age: 15

Species: Human

Occupation: Teacher in a high school

Relationship status: Taken by the Bad Boy 😏😂

Favorite food: Caesar salad

Favorite drink: Watermelon juice

Hobbies: Reading books

Likes: Her occupation, using slang, marking essays, watching dramas, drawing, painting

Dislikes: The stupid cheerleader named Courtney, her ex best friend that "betrayed" her, her frenemy, going grocery shopping, students with bad handwriting, memes, heavy metal, songs that are not in the pop genre

Description: Kylie has long, soft, wavy, blonde hair that reaches her waist. She usually wears designer clothes to school. Kylie has manicure and pedicure sessions every Saturday hence her perfect nails. Kylie also wears stiletto heels that are 10-11cm. Despite that, she can sprint and fight in them. Kylie has an hourglass figure, a fair complexion and perfect legs, making other girls envious.

Personality: Introverted

Weakness: She is too beautiful.

Backstory: Kylie Bias is not your average teenager. At the age of 15, she already has a steady job as a teacher in the neighborhood high school. The other girls and teaching staff are jealous of Kylie because she is perfect.
As a result, she is bullied. However, a few petty bullies are not enough to make Kylie resign as a teacher. There's the Bad Boy. His name is Ryder Parker. Every single girl has a crush on him, except for Kylie. One day, Ryder made a bet with Kylie. She has to pretend to be Ryder's girlfriend for an entire week. Kylie was reluctant but her pride was at stake. So she agreed to Ryder's childish request. During that week, Kylie and Ryder realise that they have feelings for each other. Now, Kylie and Ryder are an official couple. The other girls and teaching staff now treat Kylie as the queen of the school. It seems that Kylie would be teaching for a long, long time.