Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair Mary Sue

Name: Akahana Myoga

Age: 17

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 54kg

Talent: Synchronised swimming

Forte in sports: Swimming and jogging

Hobby: Reading sports magazines

Favourite food: Lamington

Favourite drink: Isotonic drinks

Likes: When she doesn't have to go on diets, snacking, granola bars, listening to video games soundtracks, swimming, going to the cinema, the rain, parks, amusement parks, going on vacations (preferably the beach), sleeping in on public holidays and weekends

Dislikes: Overly strict diets, people who take advantage of others, her swimming schedule, nightcore, high pitched voices, waking up early in the morning, Junko Enoshima, people who can't speak their mind, her mother

Description: Akahana's most prominent feature is  her red mid-back length hair. Her hair has a gradient where it gradually changes from a lighter shade of red to a darker shade of red. Akahana also has light skin, an athletic build and aquamarine blue eyes. Her attire consists of a white and blue sailor uniform, black knee length socks and brown shoes.

Personality: Akahana is usually described as kind hearted, stubborn, doesn't take attitude from anyone, sassy by her peers and teachers. She is friendly and makes friends pretty easily and she has a good reputation on social media.

Backstory: Akahana's mother gave up her own dream of becoming a synchronised swimmer so she forced Akahana to carry on her dream. Despite being good at swimming, Akahana desperately wants to fully enjoy the sport but her mother prevents her from doing so. Akahana is always expected to push beyond her limits and she undergoes strict training. Akahana thought her mother's harsh treatment was temporary but even after winning a handful of Olympic medals, her mother was still not satisfied and insisted Akahana was not doing her best. As a result, Akahana became defiant towards her mother and the two do not get along. Even with her schedule almost having training for swimming for 40 hours a day, Akahana miraculously scores full marks for all her subjects. In the Killing Game, Akahana did not participate much and only spoke when trying to calm someone. She is usually seen with a worried expression during the class trials which led to many people to suspect her. Nagito is also interested in her as she has hope that everyone would stop killing each other even if it was highly unlikely. Akahana also close friends with Akane and the both of them often hang out and play sports. Akahana also takes advice from Nekomaru to improve on her swimming. She also survives the Killing Game and is a little saddened by the news of her true nature and the state of the world. Despite that, she still has hope that the world can be saved from Junko's influence.