IT Mary Sue

Warning, very awkward chapter. Contains strong satire. Like really strong satire.

Name: Charlene Cheryl

Age: The same age as the female lead

Nationality: American

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 58kg

Forte in sports: Volleyball

Hobby: Dancing and ball games

Likes: Protecting girls from boys, the beach, horror stories, role-playing, strong women, 3-D animation, boys/men that are gentlemen that actually truly and genuinely respect women and also recognise the strength of supposedly "weak" women

Dislikes: Stereotypical boys, SJWs, pineapples, dirty jokes, male perverts, group projects with guys

Favourite food: Cupcakes

Favourite drink: Coconut water

Description: Charlene is a beautiful young woman with brown and blonde hair that is just above her shoulders. The right side of her head is filled with golden lock while the left side of her head carries straight, caramel coloured hair. Charlene has two different eye colours as well, her left eye is golden and burns like firece embers while her right eye is ocean blue and as fierce as the ocean itself. For her usual attire, Charlene wears an extremely revealing bra that utterly defeats the purpose of a bra, two black detachable sleeves, no shirt or pants for that matter, one black thigh length stocking, one lapis lazuli blue knee length stocking, black combat boots and really, really tiny shorts that also utterly defeat the purpose of shorts. Charlene also has an hourglass figure, legs that are not too thin or large a perfect face and last but not least, snow white skin. In short, a body that would snatch away your wig. However, when Charlene is in volleyball, she has to wear the standard volleyball uniform. Other than that, Charlene wears her standard choice of clothing 24/7. Yes, this attire is very much welcome in a school environment.

Personality: Feminazi, arrogant, loud,
friendly towards girls, rarely flirty, charismatic, observant

Backstory: Before moving into the town, Charlene was from the city and she didn't like life there. She always complain about guys looking at her wherever she goes and whatever she does. Charlene feels that she is being harassed as she thinks that the guys are having dirty thoughts about her. Especially since she has the body every girl dreams of having and is the star volleyball player. And yes, Charlene is already wearing her inappropriate attire. So, being sick of her daughter's complaints, Charlene and her mother moved to the town where the story of IT takes place. Even though Charlene moved to the town for a fresh beginning, she still persisted to wear her attire and her peers in school and people in general stared disapprovingly at her. But, the reason why Charlene wears her revealing clothing is because she thinks women are being oppressed by what they wear and she wants to change that. For some reason, Charlene thinks that the main cast of IT are having perverted thoughts of her so she tries to investigate. And in order to protect the other female lead, Charlene "befriends" the boys are together with them, uncover the truth of Pennywise.