Cuphead Mary Sue

Requested by: xX-Sans_WDGaster-Xx

Name: Harley

Age: 23

Abilities: Flight, speed, strength, regeneration, super heat, hypnotism, wind powers

Method of fighting: Slashing, pushing back opponents using wind, creating multiple mini tornados, summoning storms, lower temperature to almost sub zero, shock and fall damage, shock from atmosphere change, shooting feathers that are sharper than knives, super heat the feathers before firing, eye lasers, sing a song that gets an opponent to get distracted for a few seconds (opponents can't attack during when they are distracted)

Weakness: The only way to beat her is to make her overuse super heat. She knows this and she would use her other attacks instead. She can also heal using regeneration so beating her would be near impossible.

Residence: Her art studio, it is located in Inkwell Isle Two

Occupation: Artist

Species: Harpy

Height: 1.50m

Weight: 35kg

Hobby: Screaming at random times

Favourite food: Apple strudel

Favourite drink: Cold coffee

Likes: Creating art pieces such as paintings and sculptures, carving wood and stone, coming up with new art piece ideas, taking coffee breaks, people appreciating her art, learning about new art techniques, improving her art, constructive criticism, sweets, baking apple strudel, graffiti, chatting with others, flying above the carnival, art museums, napping, forests, relaxing, working on self-development

Dislikes: Being disturbed when creating art, other people looking at her when she is creating masterpieces, getting distracted, being in debt, interest rates, getting underpaid, when customers bargain for a lower price, meat, being under pressure, being too busy, not having work, hurting others

Description: Harley is a beautiful harpy with long, layered mauve purple hair that reaches below her mid back. Harley's wing feathers are plum purple and her claws and talons are black. She doesn't have human legs and has grey bird legs instead. She wears a black beanie on her head and she has fandango pink eyes. Due to her occupation, Harley wears a beige apron that is stained with various paint colours over her black dress.

Strategy: She hates the sun and rarely comes put during the day or afternoon when it is extremely hot. The way to get her out of her art studio is to throw a rock at her window or shoot at her door. This would enrage her and she wouldn't go back to her studio until she deals with you.

Personality: Harley is calm most of time unless agitated. Before getting into debt, Harley was rather friendly and easy to talk to. She is also passionate about her craft and she is excited to talk about her latest art pieces. While not the smartest in how to manage money, Harley is a rather well-meaning harpy. However, she is rather short tempered and impatient nowadays as she worried about not being able to repay her debt. She snaps at others easily which turns others away. She hates hurting other people and regrets her actions. Harley wishes to repair her relationship with those she had hurt.

Backstory: Harley needed new art materials such as paint and stone but she did not have enough money. It had been at least 5 months since her last customer and she was running out of cash. Desperate, Harley went to the casino to win as much money as possible. She earned a decent amount of money, just enough to last her for around 6 months. However, Harley was not satisfied and decided to win more money to cover her for at least a year and a half. To her dismay, she ran out of luck and lost all her money she had earned from gambling. She was then in debt. In order to pay back her debt, Harley used her remaining money on posters about her art, she then placed the posters around the carnival in the hopes of attracting more customers. Harley is worried that she may not pay back her debt as her most of her payment from customers would be used on getting new materials and the remaining money is not enough for repaying the debt.