Lion King Gary Stu

Requested by: Inxer_Jynx

Name: Ekon

Age: 3 months younger than Simba

Family: Unknown status

Species: African lion

Favourite food: Antelope

Favourite place: Water holes

Likes: Competing with other lions, playing, hunting, running, making new friends, when he is treated as an equal, competing with cheetahs, showing off his skills, roaring, protecting the pride

Dislikes: Losing, cheating, being reminded that he is the only survivor of his family, termites (for some reason he's afraid of them), Scar, vultures, being reminded of death, being told to act more 'grown up', being left alone

Description: Ekon looks like every other lion but with hetreochromia, his left eye is green while his right eye is blue.

Personality: Competitive, playful, smart, rowdy, mischievous, slightly stubborn, sad at times, strong, humble

Backstory: Ekon is part of Simba's pride. Despite Simba's royalty status, Ekon would still ask Simba to play with him.
But everything changed when Simba left the pride. This affected Ekon as Simba was the only lion that saw him eye to eye. Ekon doesn't have much memories of his family but he vividly remembers how his parents look like. He takes after his father and he is almost his father's mirror image but he inherited his mother's blue eye. Due to an accident, his parents have disappeared and are presumed dead. They left to catch prey for some of the pride members but never returned. There are many speculations and conspiracy theories about his parents' disappearance among the pride much to Ekon's annoyance. It does not make things better when younger cubs hear about his parents' disappearance and ask him questions. Ekon ignores their questions by suggesting games to play instead which works most of the time. Over the years, Ekon grown used to the questions and expertly dodges them. Shortly after Scar rose to power, Ekon was miserable and strongly disliked Scar. So, Ekon left the pride as he could not take Scar. In the years that he spent alone, Ekon managed to defend himself from other animals and formed his own pride. With his charisma, he formed a group where animals looked out and protected each other within a few months and spent the rest of the years assembling allies and members. Ekon's pride was like an organisation as the members had roles such as spies (for the birds) and hunters (lions, cheetahs etc) just to name a few. He also came up with a plan to overthrow Scar with the help of his members but stopped when he found out that Simba had returned. Ekon quickly changed his plans and chose to support Simba instead as he watched his old friend reclaim the throne. Ekon was delighted for Simba and felt proud of him. Ekon eventually rejoined Simba's pride and his members joined too.