Gintama Mary Sue

Name: Aimi Kaya

Age: 18

Species: Human, Dragon

Relationship status: Taken by Levi Kobayashi

Height: 1.60m

Weight: 40kg

Hobby: Swimming

Favorite food: Pork cutlet bowl

Favorite drink: Fruit tea

Likes: Her boyfriend, sweets, amusement parks, carnivals

Dislikes: Being in dark places alone

Description: Aimi wears a black lolita dress (Lolita fashion has nothing to do with lolis, lolita complex or the book 'Lolita'. It's a type of fashion style.), black knee length socks and black shoes. Aimi also has dark hair and colour changing eyes that changes throughout the day.

Personality: Innocent, naive, bubbly, cute, sweet, warm, friendly

Backstory: Aimi was bitten by a monster when she was a young girl at the tender age of seven to eight. From then on, her life changed drastically. Now, the girl can transform into a dragon and has healing powers. But, she is unable to control her powers and has killed numerous people. As a result, she was labeled as 'dangerous' and put in an underground prison cell. On the other hand, she found a man she liked and they fell in love within three days. Mind you, it was true love! Deal with it haters. Anyway, Aimi used her powers to break out of the prison with her future husband (they met in prison). It turned out her husband was going into battle and Aimi agreed to accompany him. When she was brought to battle, her allies were greatly injured and they almost died. The baddies were also after after her blood as she has healing powers. But, of course they failed because baddies don't deserve and would never ever win. Regardless, due to her allies' injuries, Aimi used up all her powers to save them. As a result, she died. But alas, she still had healing powers. So, she resurrected herself and is stronger than ever! She can now fend for herself as she became extremely powerful and no enemy can defeat her! Yay! Happy ending!