Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mary Sue

Name: Aneko Suzuki

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 18

Talent: Picking locks

Height: 1.58m

Weight: 40kg

Forte in sports: Dodgeball

Hobby: Playing uno

Favourite food: Tan-men

Favourite drink: Matcha latte

Likes: Cats, going on cable car rides, posting cat pictures on Instagram, her beanie, algebra, harmless pranks, rock climbing (even though she's not that good at it), video games

Dislikes: Being the target of bullies, being made fun of her talent, friends cancelling plans at the last minute, exams, family gatherings

Description: Aneko likes to wear her favourite blue beanie over her short aubergine hair. Her hair is parted in the middle and she usually ties her shoulder length hair in a low ponytail. Aneko has sapphire blue eyes and tanned skin. For her attire, Aneko wears a black sailor uniform, matching knee length socks with two white stripes at the end and brown leather school shoes.

Personality: Aneko acts like a tomboy and is always full of energy. She hates letting others see her feeling down so she acts cheerful. Aneko is also not afraid to get her hands dirty if necessary. She would get into a fight with others without hesitation if she feels threatened. As a result, many of her peers prefer to stay away from her as they don't want to be part of her fights. Aneko strongly dislikes and feels ashamed of her talent as she feels that her talent is harming others instead of helping them. She dislikes her talent even more now as her acceptance into Hope's Peak Academy is because of her talent. On the other hand, she is overjoyed to be accepted into the school of her dreams.

Backstory: Aneko had always been inspired by spy movies when she was a child. She was mesmerized by the way spies unlock door knobs and she tried unlocking door knobs herself. Much to everyone's surprise, Aneko succeeded.
Aneko also found out she was best at picking locks. Now, Aneko is a master at
picking locks, unlocking door knobs and cracking safes. She can easily pick a  lock under 20 seconds. Due to her talent, many of her peers make fun of Aneko. She's usually called "thief" and "burglar". When items get stolen during lunch, Aneko is usually the main suspect. She is even accused of stealing items from teachers. Even Aneko's own parents are afraid of her own talent but they try to be as supportive as possible. Aneko knows this so she is extremely thankful towards her parents.

Aneko is also a participant of the killing game and she is one of the survivors. Due to her slightly violent nature, Aneko is accused of being the blackened during the class trials much to her dislike. It does not help the fact that she often gets into debates with Togami. Aneko is already unhappy about the fact that she can't utilise her talent as many of the doors can't be unlocked without keys. However, Aneko shows her intelligent side in the class trial as she manages to find out who the blackened is which Kirigiri respects her for.