Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mary Sue

Author's Note
Hello everyone, I appreciate all your support over the years and I enjoy reading all your comments. My favourite comments are those that roast the Mary Sues/Gary Stus be it their personalities or their looks. Your comments motivate me to make more Mary Sues and Gary Stus since many of you like ganging up to roast them so much lol

As my school is starting soon, chapters would not be so regular but I'll continue to update this book whenever I have spare time. There are some of y'all that have given suggestions for some Mary Sues and Gary Stus and they would be published soon. I just need some more time. Thank you for your understanding.

I recommend that those who have not played or seen a gameplay to skip this chapter and the next as they contain spoilers for Danganronpa V3. These two chapters may seem confusing due to the structure of the Killing Game being different from both Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair. Things would make more sense after finishing Killing Harmony. If you choose to continue reading, be warned, you are entering spoiler territory. With that being said, I hope you'll continue to enjoy this book!

Name: Inoue Sakura

Age: 17

Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan

Height: 1.50m

Weight: 42kg

Talent she wishes to get: The Ultimate Martial Artist

Ultimate talent: The Ultimate Kunoichi

Forte in sports: Everything

Hobby: Singing in the shower

Favourite food: Honey toast

Favourite drink: Brown sugar milk tea

Likes: Desserts, candy, casual clothes, trying out new hairstyles, buying new bracelets, hoodies, trying out new drink recipes, singing with her family members, karaoke, exercising, training, participating in competitions, encouragement, visiting the library, visiting museums, searching for memes

Dislikes: Bitter food, fashion magazines, people who play victim, opponents not giving it their all, sentences ending with "for your height", the phrase "you're going to be destroyed badly" when she is facing tough opponents, other people determining what she can't do (except if it's her coach)

Description: Despite all the candy and sweet drinks she consume, Sakura looks and sounds like she has no motivation. She usually has an emotionless face which many people think that she is disinterested in whatever she does. Sakura has light blue slanted eyes which makes it look like she's squinting her eyes, long slightly untidy flamingo pink hair, an athletic build and a fair complexion. Sakura's outfit consists of a white blouse, a navy blue ribbon, a high waist dark red skirt, a black cardigan, knee length dark brown socks and black shoes.

Original personality: Sakura has nonchalant attitude to her studies and school activities. She also dislikes trouble and tries her best to avoid drama. However, she is like a different person when it comes to martial arts. Sakura has a more confident attitude and she has no trouble standing up to others. She likes facing tough opponents as she can see how she can improve herself after the fight. Sakura also doesn't mind being in the centre of attention, in fact, she enjoys the attention. Sakura also likes gossip but she doesn't like spreading false rumours about others.

Personality in the Killing Games: Not much about her personality is altered but Sakura is more cold and distant. She tries not to become too attached to anyone as she knows many of them would not survive. Even though she promised herself not to get attached, she cries in her room after every Class Trial. Sakura feels that she is not good at her talent as she easily gets emotionally attached to others and she spends a lot of time reflecting on her choice of becoming a kunoichi.

Original backstory: Sakura is frequently bullied by her peers due to her short stature. She wants to learn martial arts, specifically karate, to defend herself but she is too weak to handle the training. Everyone thinks it's hopeless for her to get stronger and she should just tolerate the bullies. Instead of feeling down, Sakura concentrated on getting fit by building up her endurance and stamina so she could qualify for martial arts. She eventually proved herself worthy and she managed to learn karate.

Sakura did not want to join the 53rd Killing Games as she felt that it was immoral to toy with human lives. However, one of her friends wanted to participate in the Killing Game and she wanted Sakura to accompany her as moral support. Sakura agreed as she thought her friend had no chance for qualifying and just wanted to brag. When they got to the centre, Sakura was also asked to be interviewed and Sakura agreed, thinking she would not get selected. She got selected.

Backstory in the Killing Game: Due to her peers not feeling her presence 98% of the time, Sakura thought it was a good idea to put her talent into good use by becoming a kunoichi since being stealthy was an important part to complete missions. Sakura was successful in her training and she was a  full fledged kunoichi but she had to keep her occupation a secret.

Behaviour in the Killing Game: Like Maki, Sakura lies about her ultimate talent saying she's the Ultimate Martial Artist. She gets along with Tenko and the two of them frequently train together. Sakura is also arguably the second strongest Ultimate Talent as the only person physically stronger than her is Gonta. After learning Maki is actually the Ultimate Assassin, Sakura confessed that she was the Ultimate Kunoichi and apologised to everyone for keeping it a secret which everyone was taken aback. Everyone was grateful and clapped for her honesty and felt that Sakura was trustworthy.

Sakura is suspicious of Kokichi as her instincts are telling her to keep her distance from him. She didn't like Kokichi at all and she quickly grew tired of his manipulative attitude. No matter how chaotic and emotionally draining the Killing Game was, Sakura continued to preserve as she still had hope that she and the remaining Ultimate Talents could beat the Killing Game. Her hope was so strong that she should qualify as the next Ultimate Hope and Ultimate Moral Compass which greatly irritated Monokuma. Even knowing about the fabrication process, Sakura stubbornly decided to believe that there was still hope left.

Sakura eventually managed to survive the 53rd Killing Game and even though she knows it would not be easy, she hopes to start afresh and become a better person. Sakura also wishes to pick up another talent since she thinks that being a kunoichi does not seem to suit her.