Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Gary Stu

Author's Note
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

Name: Takeda Soma

Age: 17

Place of birth: Miyagi, Japan

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 58kg

Talent he aspires to have: The Ultimate Stage Director

Ultimate talent he received: The Ultimate Guitarist

Forte in sports: Swimming

Hobby: Swimming

Favourite food: Chicken tikka masala

Favourite drink: Qoo

Likes: Theatre, the performing arts, musicals, plays, literature, running his Instagram meme account, helping others, volunteer work, group projects, harmless pranks, horror games (his favourites are Amnesia and Ib), rainy weather, meeting new people (even though he's shy), friendly debates and discussions, swimming, old books

Dislikes: Performing onstage, his stage fright, class presentations, his inability to change, lies (he understands the need to lie), gossiping, violence, humid weather, when people don't even try to put in effort

Description: Soma has unruly ash blonde hair and dark brown eyes with dark circles. He wears a light blue tie, white shirt, a grey blazer with matching grey pants and black shoes.

Original personality: Soma's most noticeable character is his hardworking attitude. He always tries his best even if he is not good at a particular task. He knows where he lacks and he works towards improving himself. Soma is also encouraging and reasonable as he always makes sure that his teammates are comfortable when he makes decisions and he encourages them to speak up when they disagree. Soma does not mind making compromises if it means that everyone is satisfied. However, he knows that there are times when he needs to make decisions for the sake of the team even if it means that some people may not be happy. Despite his leadership qualities, Soma is actually a shy person and he has little confidence in himself. Soma has stage fright and no matter how much he tries to change, he is unable to.

Personality in the Killing Game: Soma's personality is similar to his original personality but more confident and slightly arrogant. Soma has lesser patience and would confront anyone who is being unreasonable without considering the consequences. He still works well with others and is a reliable person. Soma would gladly sing and play songs on his guitar if it meant cheering up others.

Original Backstory: Soma is the most established stage director in Japan despite being a high schooler. He has travelled to many countries all over the world to direct different plays and musicals. Famous people have specially attended the plays he has directed which Soma is thankful for.
Soma does not have enough sleep due to him trying to balance his schoolwork and hobbies. Soma is extremely stressed and him barely getting a passing grade adds on to his stress level. Soma did not even wanted to audition in the Killing Game, he never liked violence. The franchise disgusted him and he hates Team Danganronpa. Ironically, many members of Team Danganronpa are fans of Soma's work and they badly wanted him to be part of the Killing Games. They knew he would never willingly audition himself (though if he did he would be immediately accepted) so Soma was abducted, like Kaede and Shuichi. His memories are then fabricated.

Backstory in the Killing Game: Soma always loved playing guitar, alone. He did not like to play for others as he was embarrassed and scared of getting mocked for playing out of tune songs. He knows he is not perfect and he takes around minimally an hour before being able to play a song without reading the music scores. Then, he takes around 30 minutes figuring out which style should he adopt for a particular song. During this time, Soma gets flustered when someone walks in as he doesn't like showing his strange habits. In order to get the beat, Soma hums out the melody and he doesn't bother to be in tune so he finds it embarrassing when someone is close by. As a result, his Research Lab is sound proof. Being the Ultimate Guitarist, Soma can play all sorts of guitars but his favourite is the classical guitar and the electric guitar. Soma also plays the ukulele. Soma is a very dedicated musician and he makes sure that he practices everyday. Even if he is on vacation. "Fake it till you make it" is Soma's when it comes to performing solo. Even with many years of experience, Soma still gets nervous when it comes to performances whether it is a group or solo. He knows he can't afford to get nervous so he pretends to be confident until he feels relaxed to play comfortably.

Behavior in the Killing Game: Soma regularly holds small concerts in his Research Lab at 7.30pm. His concerts have no fixed schedules and they last about 1-3 hours. Soma gets along with Kaito and Ryoma and Soma cried when both of them died. Soma is determined to solve the different cases in each trial and he is usually seen on Shuichi's side during Debate Scrum for every trial. Soma is usually visibly distraught after every trial and he loses hope after each trial. Soma is not the type to skip his meals but he starts skipping breakfast and dinner after the third trial. He also develops insomnia as he can't sleep due. Soma describes his experiences as "seeing everyone's last moments" and he is afraid of seeing the next stunt Monokuma would pull. Eventually, Soma got tired of Monokuma toying with everyone's lives and he tried to think of a plan to stop the Killing Game, he thought of nothing. Soma had a terrible headache during the fourth trial and his mind just when blank. He snapped back to reality when the last trial started. He didn't know what exactly was happening but he just went along. It didn't help the fact that Monokuma had no idea who the culprit was either. Soma was basically done with everything. He was so done that he did not get surprised when it was revealed that Tsumugi was the mastermind, he just wanted to leave. Soma got his wish granted when he and everyone else stopped the Killing Game. Soma was sad that Kiibo self destructed as he was tired of losing friends. On the other hand, he was relieved that Maki, Shuichi and Himiko were alright. Together, the four of them entered the outside world.