Detroit: Become Human Gary Stu

Requested by: BerryLimeade

Some spoilers below, please proceed with extra caution.

Name: Kenny De Awesome MC

Age: 22

Species: Human/Android

Height: 2m

Weight: 65kg

Occupation: Chef

Forte in sports: Fencing

Favourite food: Beef cheeseburgers

Favourite drink: Carbonated drinks

Likes: His job, the government for introducing androids to the country (sarcasm), travelling to other countries to experience new cultures, deviants, scuba diving, songs sing by real people, children smiling (not in a creepy way)

Dislikes: Androids, seeing people's jobs stolen by Androids, propaganda, deviants, seeing humanity overly dependent on technology in general

Description: use your imagination plz

Personality: Too carefree, rarely serious, somehow hot-headed, but he started behaving more distant after becoming half-human, occasionally calm and composed

Backstory: Kenny was a normal man living his life. Life was okay for him. He had enough money to bring food to the table and money was never a problem. Yet. Both androids and technology were taking over jobs and
Kenny knew that he would be next. After all, androids were already programmed to cook edible and delicious food. It was a matter of time before Kenny joined those begging for money on the streets and contributing to the increasing unemployment rate. But, Kenny was not ready for it. Not a single bit. Losing his job meant losing the family restaurant that lasted for four generations. So, Kenny worked hard to prove that he was indeed irreplaceable. However, just as Kenny disliked androids, he is interested in deviants and he wants to know what pushed them to go against their masters. One day, for some unknown reason to the story, the plot made Kenny explore the shipyard which contains Jericho. Filled with curiosity, Kenny very stupidly decided to explore Jericho. As the ship was filled with androids, the boy was attacked by the one and only, North! As our Mc here regained consciousness, he nearly had a heart attack! However he noticed something different with himself, he is now half android! Woah! How did that happen? Plot twist yo! (there's where all the supplies went, no wonder they had to break into the-) So in order to prove that he is worth staying alive, Kenny has to show that he is different from a stereotypical human. But now he is an emo as he can't handle the plot.