Fairy Tail Mary Sue

Requested by: @-Scdistic-

Name: Shadow Darkness

Age: 18

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 50kg

Species: Human

Abilities: Shadow wields fire on her left hand and ice on her left hand. She is also an expert in karate, has the agility of a cat, above average durability and high endurance. Shadow also has the ability to cast spells that cause harm. She can also use her singing voice to put others to sleep or brainwash them, depending on the song she sings.

Weapon: Sabre

Favorite food: Risotto

Favorite drink: Almond tea

Forte in sports: Volleyball

Hobby: Ball games

Likes: Sports, singing, talking to Natsu's cat, reading, drawing, protecting innocent civilians

Dislikes: Dishonesty, villains, insects, pests, vegetables

Personality: Shadow is a charming and athletic young woman who is willing to give a helping hand to those in need. She is courageous and possess a determined spirit which many people admire.

Description: Shadow has shoulder length dark hair that reaches above her shoulder and black car ears on her head. Her eye colour is ocean blue and her clothing consists of a elegant looking black yukata with waves design. Shadow wears a utility belt where she stores her daggers and sabre. She also wears black knee length boots and black stockings and she has a fair complexion.

Backstory: As a young child, Shadow has been bullied because of her cat ears and special abilities. Nonetheless, Shadow ignored the bullies and trained hard. At the tender age of 15, Shadow became the most dangerous assassin. Unfortunately, she is also clumsy and makes some mistakes. After a few fears, she befriended Natsu and the gang and went on extraordinary adventures.