Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Gary Stu

Name: Yuma Kubo

Age: 16

Place of birth: Japan

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 56kg

Talent: Computer programming

Forte in sports: Jogging

Hobby: Researching on the origin of names

Favourite food: Coq au vin

Favourite drink: Lemonade

Likes: Lofi hip hop, reading books, naps, coding, studying, feeling hopeful, puns, making new friends, learning new things, computer programming

Dislikes: Pop music, getting low grades, reality tv shows, falling into despair, frozen food, other people not respecting his opinion

Description: Yuma has bright red hair which is styled like a generic anime protagonist, green eyes and a pale complexion. He usually wears a white shirt and tie under a dark blue blazer with grey pants and black shoes.

Personality: Very lively and believes in living in the moment. Rarely thinks about the consequences. Smart yet lazy.

Backstory: Yuma's mother influenced him to pick up coding. Even though he only learned how to write, Yuma could somewhat understand the difficult codes. Being a quick learner, Yuma memorized countless computer codes and how to use them which enabled him to enrol into Hope's Peak Academy and he also became The Ultimate Computer Programmer. Yuma also runs  workshops during school holidays which explains how different computer codes work. His workshops are so successful and popular that he has to set a limit for the number of participants available per workshop.

Now, Yuma has to survive the Killing Game. At the beginning, Yuma he doesn't bring much attention to himself due to his ultimate talent, much to his relief. As Yuma values his life, he actively participates in class trials and tries his very best to figure out who the blackened is. However, as it is a known fact that Yuma takes the class trials seriously and contributes greatly to find the blackened, people are starting to target him in the hopes of getting away with murder.