Gintama Gary Stu

Name: Levi Kobayashi

Age: 18

Relationship status: Taken by Aimi Kaya 💞💕  (They're going to get married very, very soon)

Height: 1.96m

Weight: 60kg

Hobby: Breeding guppies

Favorite food: Japanese soft shell crab

Favorite drink: Iced lemon tea

Likes: Dark Shadow from My Hero Academia, Daifuku from One Piece, manly stuff, socialising

Dislikes: Urie from Tokyo Ghoul, seeing others hurt, exercising

Description: An average looking dude with dark hair and eyes darker than a starless midnight. Levi also wears a black suit all the time even though it's not suitable for the occasion (like a pool party) or the weather. 

Personality: Edgy, emo, quiet and dangerous, slightly manipulative

Backstory: Levi was never good at fighting and he was bullied for that.
He felt really hurt but he ignored the
bullies and focused on what was most important to him-medicine. Levi showed the bullies who was superior as he created a pill that could cure most of the illnesses in the world. Thanks to that, Levi earned a lot of money and he was greatly respected. But he did not just stop there as being an archeologist was another of Levi's dreams. And thus, Levi set out for an adventure. One day, Levi was exploring a cave where he met his future wife. She was crying and Levi started to comfort her. Suddenly, the young maiden of his dreams turned into a magnificent looking dragon. Luckily Levi was well prepared for the situation as he prepared a magic spell and his maiden returned to her human form. When they left the dreaded cave, Levi and his wife went to a nearby town where they planned to take a short break, but no. Levi met his friends and he realized an evil force was going to take over the world and his friends needed him and his medical skills in case someone got hurt during battle. Of course, Levi complied. Time passed and Levi fell ill of a sudden. Levi did a diagnosis on himself and it turned out he was suffering from an unknown disease. He tried taking his pill but it only worsened his condition. It was so bad that Levi almost left his wife behind. But of course no Gary Stu story can that way as his wife performed a magic trick on him in a desperate attempt to save her beloved. And yeah, he was obviously saved. Not only that, Levi also became stronger too! He is now stronger than Sugoi and Kamui combined. With his new found strength, Levi and company defeated the evil force.