Hardy Boys Gary Stu

Name: Jekyll Hyde

Species: Human

Place of birth: America

Age: 18

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 56kg

Occupation: Student, villain

Popularity: Higher than average

Favorite food: Scones

Favorite drink: Camomile tea

Hobby: Reading classic stories

Likes: Nature, fishing, peace, solitude, violence, destruction, bloodshed, calmness, harmony

Dislikes: Conflicts, violence, crowds, killing, war, people fighting

Personality: Jekyll has two different personalities. The good side and the bad side. He is also a perfectionist. 

Looks:

Backstory: Just as his name suggests, he has two different types of him

Backstory: Just as his name suggests, he has two different types of him. The good one and the bad one. Thankfully, Jekyll's good side is the one that he shows most of the time. He is also mostly in control. Unfortunately, there are instances where his bad side comes out to play. That is when, Jekyll commits murder. Jekyll murdered old Mr Turner. It was intentional. A pure accident. It would be an accident if Hyde did not come out. Jekyll and Mr Turner had an argument over a trivial matter. Jekyll accidentally spilt water over Mr Turner's expensive leather jacket. However, Jekyll was unable to calm down fast enough before Hyde took over his body. Before he knew it, Mr Turner was no more than tomato sauce. When he regained his senses, Jekyll almost fainted at the horrible sight. Afraid, the young boy ran away into the night. Jekyll pretended the argument was nothing more than a dream. He refused to believe that it was real. Neither the newspaper report nor the rumours spreading as fast as wildfire could convince him that it was not his imagination. This was the most puzzling crime that the police had ever faced. Not even Frank, Joe or Fenton Hardy could solve it. Jekyll was a perfectionist. He was never caught and he planned to keep it that way for as long as he lived.