Tokyo Ghoul:re Mary Sue

Name: Mirai Yume

Alias: 118/Iiya

Age: 20

Relatives: Parents (deceased), elder sister (living in the 20th ward), niece (alive), brother-in-law (deceased)

Affiliation: CCG (previously), Aogiri Tree (currently)

Occupation: Hitman

Species: Half-human (previously), quinx (previously), ghoul (currently)

Kagune: Chimera (ukaku and rinkaku)

Special abilities: Kagune wall

Weapon: Katana (koukaku), wakizashi (bikaku)

Forte in sports: Volleyball

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 50kg

Favourite food: Taiyaki ice cream and curry buns (in the past)

Favourite drink: Coffee

Hobby: Collecting stockings

Likes: Peace, understanding others, trust, respect, loyalty, hot coffee, spring, festive holidays, spending time with her sister and niece

Dislikes: CCG, misunderstandings, laws surrounding the treatment of ghouls, being insulted, violent ghouls in Aogiri Tree such as Jason

Description: Mirai has apricot orange shoulder length hair and pastel blue eyes. She usually wears the cape many Aogiri Tree members wear over short black and gold kimono with white stockings and black school shoes. Mirai's casual wear consists of a grey sleeveless blouse, black pants and flat ballet shoes.

Personality: Mirai is usually annoyed and behaves like a teenager being told to do their chores. She usually replies "whatever" when someone ask her to do something she doesn't want to do. However, Mirai shows a caring side when her allies get hurt as she would tend to them and defend them to the best of her abilities. She isn't very smart as she uses her instincts more during battle instead of thinking of ways to surprise her enemies. She also goes against the CCG teaching of withdrawing emotions in fights. When threatened or cornered, Mirai can be violent and get rid of anyone who stands in her way.

Backstory: Mirai and her sister were both half-humans which granted the both of them with superhuman strength and a short life span. Mirai was a strong fighter and she was appointed to serve in the CCG. However, both sisters were dissatisfied about how ghouls were treated and planned to escape. It was easier for Mirai's sister as no one really paid attention to her as she was seen as a failure due to her gentle nature and reluctance to hurt others.
Mirai's sister then fled and married a human man and gave birth to a daughter. On the other hand, Mirai underwent a surgery to become a quinx and later became a ghoul. Mirai eventually betrayed the CCG as she switched sides during a mission. She had trouble gaining the trust of the ghouls in Aogiri Tree but she was eventually respected as she has never lost a fight before. This was shown when she faced against Eto, Tatara and Noro at the same time and somehow survived with many broken bones. She also managed to injure her three opponents. Mirai wishes to
for peace between ghouls and humans and to be able to take care of her niece as her sister only has five years left to live.

Author's Note
Happy holidays everyone! I hope everyone's having a great time during Christmas.