Author's Note

This book was inspired by pewdslvr.
I got inspired after reading her book. (Her book is called The Book Of Mary- Sues!) 

Before I go on, some of you may ask: "What exactly is a Mary Sue and/or a Gary Stu?" To answer that question, here is a comparison of a Mary Sue to a well-thought Oc.

In short, a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu is basically an overpowered Oc that does not have any weaknesses

In short, a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu is basically an overpowered Oc that does not have any weaknesses. They are seen as popular and "perfect". Many people do not like these type of Ocs as they are usually shipped with a canon character or share the same blood with a canon character, change the plot of a story, are too way powerful, share the same personality of a canon character, have royal blood/are a noble, and have too many pets (their pets are usually mythical creatures).

If you would like to know if you're Oc is a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu, I suggest you take some quizzes on Quotev or ask some people on wattpad. If you choose to take a quiz on Quotev, note that you are not required to make an account to take the quizzes. You only need to make an account if you would like to make your own quiz.

In this book, I would be making my own Mary Sues and Gary Stus! If you do not mind these overpowered Ocs, read on!