How To Train Your Dragon Gary Stu

Requested by: @piratelovingdemigod

Name: Timothy Anderson

Age: 28

Height: 1.84m

Weight: 54 kg

Relatives: Unnamed parents, elder siblings, numerous unnamed relatives such as cousins, nephews and nieces

Species: Some sort of human and dragon hybrid thingy

Dragon: the same species as Astrid's but it is monochrome instead

Dragon's name: Checkmate

Forte in sports: Archery

Weapon: Magic bow and arrow

Favourite food: Roasted chestnuts

Favourite drink: Apple juice

Likes: Festivals, music, song, dance, seeing happy faces, dragons, fruits, wild bird noises, tournaments

Dislikes: Seeing dragons getting hurt, vegetables, conflict, whiny girls, boys that lack honour

Description: Timothy has curly dark brown hair with caramel highlights and matching chocolate brown eyes. His usual attire consists of a brown leather tunic, a lime green shirt, dark blue pants with a black belt and the standard viking helmet with the left horn broken. Apart from the helmet, Timothy does not wear any other armour as he has superhuman durability and endurance due to him being part dragon. He is also fireproof, most likely due to his dragon genes.

Personality: Not like the other boys

Backstory: No one really knew how Timothy came into existence but it is suspected that his father was doing a science experiment with some wild dragons and Timothy was somehow born. As Timothy was a hybrid, he was treated as a freak by his peers. It does not help that his family is afraid of him when he gets angry as he has anger issues and a persecution complex. All Timothy wants is love but even though he knows his family is trying their very best to love him to the best of their abilities, their fear of him gets in the way. As a result, Timothy decided to distant himself from them to spare the awkwardness.
But that changed when Hiccup started to introduce the dragons as friends and Timothy decided to try it out. As he was part dragon, he gained his dragon's trust fairly quickly.