IT Gary Stu

Name: Tucker Walter

Age: 15

Nationality: American

Height: 1.65m

Weight: 55 kg

Forte in sports: Soccer

Hobby: Skateboarding

Likes: Winning an argument, cooking, volunteering at animal shelters, dogs, cats, owls, chemistry

Dislikes: People disagreeing with him, being dissed, losing debates, debating, studying, his parents

Favourite food: Chicken pie

Favourite drink: Sprite

Description: Tucker is a lanky teen with dark brown hair and emerald green orbs. Tucker is a simple man, all he wears is a white shirt, ripped jeans and white canvas shoes.

Personality:

Backstory: Tucker lived in the town all his life and he lead a somewhat mundane life. He was an average boy. Tucker had some casual friendships and had a fairly decent moral compass. So he was normal. Except for the fact that he used to a be a good debater. Was. Tucker lost in a debating competition and his pride was deflated. From that day onwards, Tucker stopped participating in debate competitions. On that faithful day, he was captured by Pennywise and he had a traumatic experience he almost died instantly. Tucker was put in a trance and was scared as he saw comments from the various social media platforms from the 21st century. Upon closer inspection , it wasn't normal comments. It was comments with people having debates with facts and logic. Now, facts and logic don't live in Tucker's and he was frightened and triggered. But he was saved by the main cast.

Author's Note:
Hello everyone, Velenka here. Thank you so much for supporting this book. Never in my wildest dreams I thought this book would get 33k reads. It completely blew me away. Y'know, today marks the day of the 2nd anniversary of this book. 33k reads is such a huge achievement for me as I have been around on Wattpad for around three years. My other stories don't get that much attention but this book is an exception. The amount of support you all gave me really means a lot and I can't stop thanking each and everyone one of you. It is also such a great joy seeing people enjoying the comedy in this book and joking with each other, interacting with y'all was a great pleasure too. Once again, thank you!