Utau Mary Sue

Name: Kasane Mina

Age: 15

Relatives: Kasane Teto (older sister)

Species: Mermaid

Place of birth: Japan

Abilities: Communication with sea creatures, mind control

Hobbies: Singing

Favorite food: Crayfish

Favorite drink: Seaweed soup

Likes: Fellow utau, texting, sailors, fishermen, strong wifi connection, doing favours for other people

Dislikes: Vocaloids in general, pollution, trash, oil spills, seeing sea creatures tortured by humans

Friends: Every Utau in existence, especially Namine Ritsu, Yokune Ruko, Tei Sukone and Kai Kim

Personality: Cheerful, friendly, bubbly, innocent, hypocritical, straightforward, level-headed

Looks:

Backstory: Mina is Teto's long lost sister

Backstory: Mina is Teto's long lost sister. The reason why she has legs despite being a mermaid is because she has the ability to choose whether to choose her tail or legs. The colour of her tail is the same shade of blue of her dress. When she was five, Mina and Teto were separated. The cause of the incident stems from the day they played hide and seek. Mina hid way too well that Teto could not find her.
The police could not find her so she was presumed dead. Mina was lost and scared. Thankfully, a kind mermaid in the area found her and gave her mermaid powers. As the years passed, Mina improved her singing and made friends with sailors and fishermen. Despite their friendship, Mina did not appreciate the fact that fishermen often catch too many fish and cause pollution. One day, when Teto and some Utuas were on a yacht partying, Mina decided to say hello. When she saw her sister, she burst into tears of joy. Teto too, was elated. It was the best day ever. The other utaus were happy for the sisters. Now, Mina lives in the Utau household where she leads a happy life where she is one of the most popular utaus.