Genshin Impact Gary Stu

Requested by: Takeimika

Name: Friedrich Meyer

Alias: Fulhert (nickname and alias used for secret mussions)

Age: 23

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 60kg

Species: Human

Occupation: Assassin, fisherman, fish monger, architect

Constellation: Caeruleum Cepheid

Rarity: 9.2 stars

Element: Electro, hydro

Weapon: Claymore/Halberd

Nation: (re)Born in Mondstadt

Residence: Living in Mondstadt (main residence) or in Inazuma (he has a house there)

Favourite food: Maultaschen and Mondstadt hash brown

Favourite drink: Bluna

Hobby: Fishing, sleeping

Likes: Travelling, camping, not having to worry, adventures, lavender scented soap, the small things in life, peace, his hometown, nice weather

Dislikes: Being hired for assassination missions, lack of wifi, two faced people, getting bitten by insects especially bed bugs and mosquitoes, being involved in drama, scheming, injustice, no one believing in him (especially when there is evidence to prove his innocence), people with weak wills

Description: Friedrich has viridian green hair with orange highlights. He has hetreochromia where his left eye is dark grey while his right eye is ocean blue. Friedrich usually wears a black blazer over a maroon hoodie. His blazer has some spider lily patterns on the back. Friedrich wears dark brown pants and dark purple knee length boots with a yellow trim, buckles and metal soles. He also usually wears a black belt which he uses to hold his fanny pack and his favourite purple bandana on his left side. His weapons are floating behind him and many bandits steer clear of Friedrich as he can dual wield.

Personality: Friedrich is a cheerful and friendly man who is a pleasant person to talk to. However, he has a dark side that is unleashed when he is angry. People describe it as a "beast"...

Backstory: Friedrich was originally from modern day Hessen, Germany and he was transported to the Genshin Impact world after being hit by a motorbike when coming back from work. When he woke up, he realised he was in a unfamiliar land. The air smelt different and he knew he wasn't in Hessen anymore. There were no roads in sight which made Friedrich panic.

Friedrich was disoriented and confused but thankfully, he was taken in by Bennett who told him where he was. Friedrich was extremely thankful towards Bennett and he helped Bennett around the house.

Friedrich wanted to repay Bennett for his generosity and he trained to be a fighter to better help out Bennett. He also used his skills to be a fisherman, fish monger, architect and an assassin (because why not). He doesn't like assassination but he accidentally signed an assassin contract and he can't get out of the contract until the contract has expired. Friedrich likes fishing and architecture and he is happy with his life. Fishing is therapeutic to him and being an architect is his life-long dream since Friedrich was a young boy.

As this is Friedrich's second life, he is granted the privilege to have not one, but TWO elemental powers. His two elements are electro and hydro. After a couple of months of training, Friedrich can dual wield with his weapons and switch between his elemental powers effortlessly.

Friedrich always loved buildings and he likes designing buildings. He studied architecture back in his hometown and he learned all the necessary skills to be an architect. Friedrich uses his skills to design buildings all over in Teyvat. He has designed buildings in Inazuma, Liyue, Mondstadt and Sumeru. In the span of just six weeks, Friedrich has been recognised as a world renowned architect.