Avengers Mary Sue

Name: Stella Stark

Age: 45

Family members: Tony Stark (elder brother)

Species: Human

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 55kg

Relationship status: Taken by Loki

Fighting style: Fencing

Weapon(s): Rapier, double barrel shotgun

Hobby: Visiting amusement parks

Favorite food: Hokkien Mee

Favorite drink: Chendol

Likes: Writing and reading fanfiction, listen to music, watching movies, participating in debates, volunteering at old folks' homes, cleaning, cookies gardening, household chores, stare at the sun, breeding guppies

Dislikes: Dishonesty, two faced people, villains, disrespect, undercooked food

Description: Stella has a cat and fox ear on her head. She has long orange hair that flows down her back. Stella has icy blue orbs too. Her usual clothing consists of a red bra top, black miniskirt, black thigh length stockings and red stiletto heels.

Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, resilient, mentally strong

Backstory: Stella is Tony's younger sister and they grew up together. However, since Stella has a cat and fox year, she was bullied and often seen alone. Nevertheless, she did not let the rude words affect her and she stayed strong. She also learnt how to run in heels and fence. One day, Stella also found out she could do literally everything a cat and fox do. This includes being agile and being good at running. She also has superhuman strength which comes in handy. When she first saw Loki, it was love at first sight. They both fell in love and have been dating ever since.

Shameless self-promo

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This might be the most cringey one I written. XD
Anyway,I have a question for you. Do Mary Sues really get on your nerves? If you answer 'yes', then you would like this book. It's titled 'Emily's Bizarre Adventure'. This book is about a girl named Emily going through a strange adventure called life. However, I must warn you, the story is very, very cringey. If you're interested, please read it in your free time.