Special Chapter: BadBoy Review

(This is just a chapter where the BadBoy characters review the book, mostly the first 10 chapters😂)

"So boys, now that your older I think it would be fun if you guys look back at your past!" Dandy says.

The 13 of them look at her like she was crazy. "Have YOU even looked back at the beginning of bad boy?!" The8 asked.

"Oh shush it can't be that bad." Dandy said opening up the introduction chapter.

"Everyone was too distracted by my amazing good looks back then to even realize that my facts said I was a perfect student, sweetheart but also strict and will destroy you?!" Jeonghan said.

"Atleast your personality isn't based off being a gentleman, American and as I quote: 'Jeonghan's bestfriend'" Joshua scoffed.

"We were all labeled as Jeonghan's friend since he was the main character!" Hoshi said, actually not hating his introduction.

"No I'm apparently Jeonghan's baby. And Seungkwan's just leader of the tea." Dino rolled his eyes being known as the evil makanae.

"No I'm just Mingyu's friend, but also SHE MADE ME THE INNOCENT ONE WITH NUNCHUCKS AND B-BOYS!" The8 yelled as the others burst out laughing.

"Atleast she got your name right. You all shall address me as KING MINGYU!" The taller said as Woozi scoffed.

"No one will be calling you that. And why is my information always the same in these books?! I'm short, always angry, and like music?!" He said trying to hold back his laughter.

"Well same for me, sorry but being Chinese is not a personality trait. Atleast I was cocky." Jun said.

"You still are Jun. Trust me." The8 said wrapping his arm around his husband's shoulders.

"Atleast I wasn't given the Emo title this time." Wonwoo said. "However that changed real fast by like the 50th chapter." Wonwoo said.

"I think me and Dk were supposed to be side characters because our bios are mostly about Seungcheol. And speaking of Seungcheol: YOU WERE A GANG MEMBER?!

"NO I WAS APPARENTLY A GANG LEADER! THAT WAS NEVER BROUGHT BACK UP!" Seungcheol said in shock.

(Yeah... don't ask)

"Well your first words to me were, and I quote: Sup, I'm Seungcheol." Jeonghan said as Seungcheol cringed at his own words.

"Dk was a simp for Joshua the WHOLE time." Vernon said as the older slapped him arm. "Ow! It's true, you wrote him a song!" Vernon pointed out.

"SO DID WOOZI! AND YOU WERE GAY FOR SEUNGKWAN THE MINUTE YOU SAW HIS ASS!" Dk yelled.

"Well who wouldn't?!" Vernon asked pointing to his husband who's face went pink. "Oh shut it you dork." Seungkwan smiled.

"I was mean for the entire first half of this book my god." Woozi said in shock as he finished reading. "It really took Hoshi saving my ass from getting jumped for me to be nice." Woozi laughed.

"Nah I still think you were mean to me after that." Hoshi teased. "We really hit it off during the rollerskateing date." Hoshi said pecking the youngers cheek.

"You 2 didn't even get a first kiss." Dino pointed out.

"Neither did you." Woozi fired back.

"OKAY FIRST OFF! I HAD THE BEST AND WORST STORY ARCH HERE! I wasn't introduced UNTIL THE 8TH CHAPTER! I had the job of getting you ALL together. Then boom, I'm sad with myself. (#loveyourselves and #Iloveyou)

THEN I didn't even get a kiss in the book. BECAUSE I WAS SINGLE THE WHOLE TIME! AND WHEN I DO GET SOMEONE, WE FALL OUT OF LOVE AND BOOM DIVORCE!

So now me and Rocky will be dating happily. Leave me alone!" Dino pouts.

"Damn I was not expecting 19 years of anger to be released." Joshua laughed patting Dino's head.

"Oh shush Mr. I-Fell-Alseep-At-A-Train-Station." Dino glared.

(Hope you enjoy this chapter. It was so random lol. The Pastels×Badboy will be published soon... Don't worry!)