88

So turns out there was a graduation party being hosted that night aswell. So Dk made Mingyu drive them there.

"I'm still covered in mud and we're going to a party?!" Woozi says, they managed to clean up his face and his hair but his outfit was a lost cause.

  "Don't worry this party will be fun, all of the seniors will be there." Dk says. It ofcourse was hosted by the one and only other party king.

Jackson Wang.

  "Sup boys! Welcome to the party! Make yourselves at home!" Jackson yelled over the music as he invited all of them inside the house.

Holy this was just as crazy as one of Dk's parties. People where everywhere. A large drink and snack bar set up in the corner.

"Hi guys! Can I get you anything to drink?" Mark, Jackson's boyfriend and other party host, asks as he hands 2 glasses of w

Mark normally wouldn't offer any other guest drinks but he's been friends with Joshua since elementary school and he's also good friends with Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Mingyu, The8 and Dino.

"Champagne." Jeonghan and Woozi say.

"Oh my lord you posh kids I swear. Where is your beer?" Seungcheol rolled his eye. Mark laughed and pointed to the drink bar as Seungcheol and his other friends made their way to the stands.

"So what's new with you guys?" Mark asks Joshua and Jeonghan as the 3 sat around the island in the much more quite kitchen. "Nothing much, just experiencing the dating life." Joshua says watching his drink spin in circles.

"Welp, turn around you can experience the dating life right infront of your very own eyes." Mark laughs as they peer over their shoulders to see their boyfriends taking stupid amounts of shots.

However it was around midnight when they all left, some either slightly tipsy or stupid drunk.

However Chan had snuck off to avoid going home. He finally made it through 4 hard as heck years of highschool. He deserves to party a bit more.

So the youngest snuck back in his window around 2 am. He froze like deer in headlights when he heard the light flick on.

  "Where were you?" Jeonghan asks spinning around in a chair dramatically. Dino froze as he wracked his messy head for an answer.

  "I was with Soonyoung!" Chan blurted.

Which was also a lie. "Oh really?" Hoshi said spinning around in his own chair, twice as dramatic. "Try again."

  "Ughh fine I stayed at Jackson's party for a bit longer." Dino whined as he flopped down on the bed.

Jeonghan called an uber home for Hoshi so the boy didn't have to drive or walk home. He went back to Dino's bed and made the youngest drink a glass of water.

  "Jeonghannnnnnn don't leave!" Dino whines tugging on Jeonghan's shirt. With a sigh Jeonghan sat down next to Dino who flung his limbs over him. Hugging him like a koala.

Right as he was about to shut off the lamp, he saw a glimpse of Dino's left wrist. His whole face went pale.

'Oh my gosh.' He mentally curses at himself as he peers closer to see all the cut marks on his wrist.

  Jeonghan tried to hold back his tears. He wanted nothing more than to wake the boy up, hug him so tightly and explain to Dino how much he means to them all.

'I guess I'll have to do it in the morning.' Jeonghan said as he flipped off the light.

♡♡♡

Dino woke up with a massive headache. He looked to his left to see Jeonghan sleeping next to him. "Hyung! Was I drunk last night!" He said lightly hitting Jeonghan awake.

"You were so loud that the neighbors almost called the cops, but when they lady next door asked for your name, than you shouted. 'GOOGLE IT HOE, I'M FAMOUS!' Then climbed up your roof though your window." Jeonghan yawned.

  "Oops sorry." Dino laughed lightly as they both decided to get up.

"Dino?" Jeonghan asks seriously. "How long has this been going on for?" He asked and Dino looked at him confused.

  "What has?" Dino asked and before he could do anything Jeonghan carefully grabbed his wrist and pulled up his sleeve.

"Oh."