11

The first thing they see when the enter the house is only a few people, and Dk standing on the table. "He's gonna be hammered within the first 15 minutes." Seungkwan says snatching the drink someone was about to give to Dk.

  "Welcome!" Dk yelled at them as he jumps off the table, he wore a red and blue patterned shirt, it really complemented his tan skin and bright smile, "Thanks for inviting us." Jeonghan says and Dk nods. "Watch out for Woozi." Dk warns Hoshi.

  "Ok, I'm going to make him like me, wether he likes it or not

  "Ok, I'm going to make him like me, wether he likes it or not." Hoshi says to himself as he looks around for the red head. He smiles when he sees him sitting in the corner on a couch. "Hi!" Hoshi smiles. "Wth?!" Woozi groans.

  "How are you?" Hoshi smiles. "Fine." Woozi deadpans, he wore a red flannel over a black shirt, black pants with silver holes and a pair of circle specs. "You look good." Hoshi smiles. "Thanks I'm flattered." Woozi rolls his eyes.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go beat up Dk, I told him to not invite any nut heads

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go beat up Dk, I told him to not invite any nut heads." Woozi says getting up, but Hoshi catches his wrist. "Why do you hate me so much?" Hoshi asked. "I don't hate you, I'm just not excited about your existence." Woozi says.

  "Well maybe you should start, give me a chance." Hoshi nudges him, but Woozi still had the same calm look on his face. "I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you 3 times." Woozi says.

  "Let's introduce ourselves, I'm Kwon Soonyoung, you can call me Soon." Hoshi smiled as he held out his hand. Woozi stuck out the scissors symbol. "I win." He smiles. "I'm Lee Jihoon, goes by Woozi, more details come later." Woozi says.

  "Fine, but it'll require you to talk to me." Hoshi smiles. "Ughh I'm getting a drink." Woozi sighs as he walks away. Highly aware Hoshi was following him.

  Vernon had seen Seungkwan enter the house, and was excited he'd get a chance to talk to the other. "Hey." Vernon says tapping Seungkwan's shoulder. "Oh hey Hansol." Seungkwan smiled. "What happened to Vernon?" Vernon asked. "Vernon is your middle name, I much rather call you by your first." Seungkwan says.

  "Lowkey creepy that you know that, but you'd be one of the first to call me by my first name." Vernon says, he wore a similar looking outfit to Seungkwan. "Hey were matching, like couple outfits!" Seungkwan laughed. "I had no control over what you wore!" Vernon cuts in.

 "I had no control over what you wore!" Vernon cuts in

"Here let's get some drinks." Vernon says as the 2 make there way to the mino bar. Both grabbing a purple cup. Vernon Hope's Seungkwan read the sign him and Dk put up. "Do you drink?" Vernon asked pouring a bit of alcohol into his own coke. "Oh plz." Seungkwan scoffed as he poured more alcohol into his own cup, mixing sprite and rootbeer.

  "Try it." Seungkwan says holding the cup up to Vernons face. Sighing the boy took a sip, it didn't taste that bad. "You know, not bad." Vernon nodded in approval as he pointed at the drink.

"You know not bad." Seungkwan repeated as he pointed at Vernon while nodding before breaking out into a smile.

" Seungkwan repeated as he pointed at Vernon while nodding before breaking out into a smile