77

"Hey The8 I have a question, can you answer this without your usual level of sarcasm?" Dk asked as they met in the foyer again the next morning.

"Sure, if you can ask it without your usual level of stupidness?" The8 asked before bursting into laughter. "I'm kidding what's up?"

"I somehow got dragged into their large groupchat and everyone is arguing and trying to get me to choose sides. And I wanna leave but I don't want to be rude." Dk ranted.

"What should I do?" Dk asked The8  "Well I'm not the best at advice..." The8 said, thinking of a response.

  "May I intrest you in a sarcastic comment?" The8 asked after coming up with 0 helpful solutions. Dk rolled his eyes categorizing The8 as basically useless when it comes to some advice.

  "GUYS!" Seungcheol shouted as he ran up to them. "Guess who passed their FINALS!!!" He shouted as he began doing his crazy happy dance.

  "This is why you had us meet this morning?" Seungkwan asked, if had known this was the case, he would have just stayed in bed.

  "Wow ok then, y'all are just rude. Also Jeonghan's back." Seungcheol rolled his eyes as all of their heads snap up.

  "SUP CHILDREN WHO'S MISSED ME!" Jeonghan shouts as he appears from around the corner. "Jeonghan!" Dino shouts as he jumps onto his Hyung, all the others following.

  "As Jisoo would say. 'SURPRISEEEEEEE'" Jeonghan teases earing a slap on the shoulder from Joshua.

  "Ok I've been gone for some time. How many of you are together?" Jeonghan asks sitting on the bench.

  "We are." Dk said pointing to Joshua. "Wow someone got over his fears." Jeonghan pokes Joshua's arm as the younger looks away with a  red face.

  "WOOZI SANG A CONFESSION SONG AND ASKED ME OUT INFRONT OF EVERYONE!" Hoshi shouted and Jeonghan's eyes widen.

  "Seriously?! Not even I saw that coming." Jeonghan said turning to Wonwoo and Mingyu. "You 2?" He rose an eyebrow.

"He's as sweet as a fucking chocolate bar." Wonwoo smiles softly, intertwining his hand with Mingyu's.

  Jeonghan turned to The8 and Jun who shook their heads. 'Soon' Jun mouthed and Jeonghan nodded.

  "And there's no way you 2 didn't get together!" Jeonghan said pointing to the Verkwan couple who nodded.

  "Oh my god. I wish they didn't, all they do is flirt now. Can you guys be mean to eachother just once anymore!?" Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

  Seungkwan thought about it, but shook his head. "Uhhh you're.... you're the most beautiful person in the world." Vernon said. Seungkwan scoffed and pushed him away.

"How did THAT offend him?!" Wonwoo asked.

"I usually say 'in the universe'." Vernon says as he wraps his arms around Seungkwan.

  "Ok moving on!" Jeonghan shouts turning to Dino. "What about you aegi?" He asked and Dino shook his head.

"Nothing yet Hyung."