Bonus 7

It was 1 week after Soonhoon adopted Lark when the other 11 boys all met up to meet her. "So Lark we have some friends of ours who want to meet you." Hoshi said sitting on his daughter's bed.

"Oh! Is it those 11 other boys I see in like half the photos around the house?" She asks and Hoshi nodded. "Yeah we would have done this sooner but we needed Vernon and Seungkawn here in Korea." Hoshi explains.

"You ready?" Hoshi holds his hand out to her as she grabs onto it. "Yep! Come on dad I want to meet everyone!" She says excitedly dragging him out of her room

She stops front and center in the doorway upon seeing how many pairs of eyes were upon her. "Woah, your them." She whispers.

"Guys, this is our daughter Lark." Hoshi said placing his hands on Lark's shoulders as all the others gush at the sight.

"Lark these are your uncle's. Your bestfriends and protectors." Woozi smiles as the others nodded.

"She's. Adorable!" Jeonghan was the first to speak as he crouched down to her height as he looked her dead in the eyes. "And beautiful." He whispers as she giggles lightly.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan nice to meet you." He shakes her hand. "And I'm his husband Yoon Seungcheol it's nice to finally meet you Lark." Seungcheol says as she hugs them both.

She turns to the first one she see's next, she had to look up a bit to finally catch the gaze of Mingyu. The taller laughed as he picked the girl up earning a squeal from Lark.

"Oh my my my, were gonna spoil you cutie." Mingyu smiled as Wonwoo joined his side. "That's Mingyu and Wonwoo the only ones filthy rich here." Hoshi teases.

"Hoshi's just jealous he's not a lawyer like me." Wonwoo whispers as Lark's eyes widen. "Your a lawyer?!" She gasps and Wonwoo nodded proudly.

"We are so going to have to take her on a shopping trip." The8 said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm Minghao." He smiled.

"And I'm Jun, the most good looking man on the earth!" He struck a few poses to prove his point as Lark giggled lightly at Jun's silly words.

"Hey hey hey! Don't hog her!" Seungkwan said taking Lark from Mingyu's arms as her eyes light up in joy.

"I know you! You the Boo Seungkwan! I used to watch you on Hotter and Stronger alot!" She said as Seungkwan's face lit up too.

"Well I'm honored you know my face!" He said kissing her cheeks repeatedly. "And you see him. That's my man. Hansol, he's good looking right?" Seungkwan whispers as Lark nods.

"Pffft- Stop." Vernon laughs in embarrassment as Lark is immediately swept away by Dk. "She's adorable Hoshi! You have to let me babysitter her!" Dk said as Joshua took her from Dk, setting her back on the ground.

Apparently Dk spun her way too hard as she started to spin and fell right for the floor backwards. Thankfully Joshua caught her just in time. "Hi, I'm Josh." He smiled.

"Shut up Joshua no one calls you that." They all said at the same time as Joshua huffed in annoyance. "Fine, just call me Joshua." He smiled. "And that's Dk." He said, as Dk smiled and waved to him

"I say we go shopping. Who's in!" Jeonghan yelled grabbing his keys.