15

Seungcheol stood infront of the mirror for what seemed like hours, he anxiously chewed the inside of his cheek as he looked himself up and down. He looked nowhere near himself.

  "For the last time you look good!" Jeonghan tired to reassure the self doubting older. Seungcheol had allowed the hair dresser to cut his hair, it was now short, very short. But it wasn't bad, he kinda liked the new change

 But it wasn't bad, he kinda liked the new change

"It's not bad." Seungcheol mutters. "Yes! Yes! And once you shower and wash it out. It'll be a bit longer and have a normal shape." The hairdresser claps her hands happily. Another successful hairstyle.

  After having an argument with the hairdresser, which is a friend of Jeonghan's mother. They ended up not having to pay seeing the lady continued to refuse the cash Jeonghan gave.

  Seungcheol was confused by this, he hadn't heard the 2's conversation so he didn't know the exact reason they didn't have to pay. But a million reasons flew through his head with scenarios.

  The same thing happened when they stopped at the Starbucks near Jeonghan's house when the cashier lady insisted he kept the money. "What's going on here?" Seungcheol pursed his lips together as he dranks his frappuccino.

  When they got home, they went straight to clening up Seungcheol's room and organizing stuff. "What's the point of going through all this shit?" Seungcheol asked as he attempted at matching up pairs or his socks.

  "It's never too late to get your shit together." Jeonghan laughs as he places Seungcheol's backpack in the corner. Seungcheol looked around in silent shock, he's never seen his room clean.

  Then Jeonghan made them dive straight into starting their homework since they didn't do it Friday night due to the party. However Seungcheol couldn't focus, he understood this assignment but other things were running through his head.

  "Jeonghan." Seungcheol blurted as the younget looked up from the textbook. "Yeah?" Jeonghan asked. "Why don't we ever go study at your house? I'm getting sick of my own bedroom." Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan mentally tensed.

  "My mom works, so I'm not allowed to have people over." Jeonghan lies but Seungcheol see's right through it. "But don't you let Jisoo over all the time? Now I want the truth." Seungcheol said seriously.

  "You know before you judge someone you should walk a mile in thier shoes. After that who cares? Their a mile away and you've got their shoes." Jeonghan chuckles and Seungcheol huffed.

"Enough with you smart ass bullshit. And what was the reason for not having to pay for the haircut or the Starbucks?! Wtf is going on with your so called life?" Seungcheol asked rolling his eyes.

  He then felt a sharp sting across his face. Jeonghan had slapped him right across the face. Jeonghan gripped Seungcheol's shirt and pulled him closer. "Now you listen here S.coups." Jeonghan says angrily.

  Seungcheol just passed the line.