25

"Why do I have to wear this?" Seungcheol asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I look like you." He sighs and Jeonghan shoots him a look.

  "That's the point dumdum." Jeonghan says as he brushed through his bed hair. Seungcheol sighed and adjusted his collar. "How and why do you have one have that fits me?" Seungcheol asked.

  "I secretly bought it when we went shopping and I forgot to give it to you, so now is the perfect time to use it." Jeonghan smiles and Seungcheol just sighed again.

  Both were wearing the same pink button us shirt with white pants. "This is the one and only time I'm 'voluntary' wearing pink." Seungcheol reminded him as they headed to the car.

  "So where are we going?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan only shrugged as he pulled onto the road

  "So where are we going?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan only shrugged as he pulled onto the road. "It's a suprise!" Jeonghan smiled his eyes shining.

  30 minutes later they pulled up to a dirt road. "Come we got a short walk to make!" Jeonghan says dragging the older down the road. Right then and there, Seungcheol saw the sign.

Bungee Jumping --->

  "Jeonghan, hell no, you didn't?!" Seungcheol halted his action. "I wanted to try something new, none of my friends would ever do this with me. I've always wanted to try it." Jeonghan said honestly.

  For one thing Seungcheol was terrified of heights, "Did you bring us here to die?" He whisper shouts even if it's just the 2 of them. "Obviously." Jeonghan whisper shouted back.

  "I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan only laughed. "Don't worry I have no intention of letting you die." He assured the older.

  Despite being absolutely scared, the excitement Jeonghan had in his eyes was enough to convince Seungcheol to give bungee jumping a try.

  "You really think this is a good idea?" Seungcheol asked as they filled out thier  forms that were required to jump. "Nah." Jeonghan giggled and Seungcheol sighed a bit in relief.

  "Good I'd be concerned if you did." Seungcheol say attempting at his signature, which was hard considering the fact his hands were shaking.

  Before they knew it, it was their turn and they were walking up the ramp to the plank. "Are you excited." Jeonghan cheered linking his arm with Seungcheol.

  "Yeah totally." Seungcheol said sarcastically said and Jeonghan dramatically scoffed. "Do I hear a note of sarcasm in that statement?" He rose and eyebrow.

"A note? More like a whole damn symphony!!!" Seungcheol exaggerated. Jeonghan then noticed how bad Seungcheol was secretly shaking.

  "Are you really ok with this? I won't force you if it makes you this nervous." Jeonghan spoke, his tone changing to his normal soft changing one.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, I promise." Seungcheol reassured the other as they reach the end of the ramp and enter the little box room up in the air.

They sat through a safetey lesson procedure with the guide and soon they were strapped up standing on the ledge.   Seungcheol's arms practically bolted to Jeonghan's waist.

  Seungcheol however made the mistake of looking down as his heart was sent into overdrive. "Oh my god no, we are so high up." Seungcheol gasps.

"I told you not to look down!" Jeonghan groans and Seungcheol groaned back. "WELL SORRY I DID!" He says.

  "Well it's to late, we are already up here and ready to go." Jeonghan says and Seungcheol shakes his head.  "We are not jumping off, WE ARE NOT JUMPING OFF!" Seungcheol told Jeonghan who only laughed.

  "WE'RE JUMPING OFF!!"