46

⚠️TW! PLEASE SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE!⚠️

"Congratulations Hyung I knew you would get him soon enough." Dino laughed.

  Joshua had called him about 5 minutes ago saying he finally did it; he mustered up the courage to kiss Dk. Which Dino saw coming, well so could everyone else  but them.

  "Ok I hate to be the lame on, but it's late and I need to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye hyung!" Dino said before ending the call.

The second he ended the call he put his phone down he climbed into his bed and pulled the covers up.

His energy fell along with his smile.

Don't get him wrong he was happy for Joshua and Dk. It was his job as their cupid to make sure his friends are happy and get their own 'happily ever after'.

But he was only just cupid.

⚠️once more upcoming TW, please skip if uncomfortable. Mentions of self harm⚠️

He was single and people still found himself as the most reliable person for relationships. Dino hasn't even dated someone before.

With a sigh Dino unzips his jacket and looks over his arms.

The pain had kinds gone away in his wrists. But the redness hasn't, even in dim lighting you can still see the 10 red angryish mark's on his left wrist.

  With his eyes growing heavy, Dino turned off the light.

And went to bed.