57

Vernon was sitting on the stairs of his house. Scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock on his door. He had no real intention of opening the door.

  Until the knocking got more intense. Vernon became worried someone was about to rob the place, or come in and shoot him.

  "HANSOL OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!" He hears someone yell loudly. Vernon actually sighed in relief it wasn't a burglar, but this person may shoot him one day.

  "Hey, Seungkwan wha-" Vernon was cut off by Seungkwan sticking a lollipop into his mouth. 'Ok then.' Vernon thinks to himself as Seungkwan walking into his house.

  "Ok so, I'm in my living room TRYING to do whatever the hell I was doing. Then all of a sudden my door is blown off it's hinges. Well not literally, but still!

  And there comes in Mingyu and Hoshi, dragging Joshua, The8, and Dino. So then Mingyu shares about his so called library cute date with Wonwoo. Which I don't count as a date.

Then motherf**king Hoshi would not shut up about his rollerskateing date with Woozi. And by then I had enough so I just left." Seungkwan rants sitting down on the couch.

  "Wait, so you just left them in YOUR house unattended?" Vernon asked and Seungkawn nodded.

"Joshua knows to lock it up after they leave." Seungkwan says and Vernon just looks at him

  "Hey! Crazy idea! Let's order pizza, I'm starving!" Seungkwan suggested. But Vernon had a better idea.

  "How about.." Vernon says getting up and opening his freezer. "We make our own." He says pulling out 2 sets of pizza crust. Seungkwan's eyes lit up in excitement.

  The next 10 minutes was spent on deciding on what type of pizza to make. Turns out they both like Hawaiian pizza so that's what they both decided to make.

  "Stop eating all the pineapple, I won't have for my pizza at this point." Seungkwan lectured Vernon. "Sorry." Vernon says pushing the can of fruit to Seungkwan.

  "Thank you." Seungkwan says dumping chopped pineapple on his pizza. They waited 15-20 minutes after they put their pizza's in the oven.

  "We love a non straight pizza." Seungkwan laughed as Vernon couldn't hold back his laughter either. Seungkwan being the desperate foodie he is. Dove right into his pizza and didn't wait for it to cool down.

 Dove right into his pizza and didn't wait for it to cool down

"Seriously, it just came out of the oven." Vernon rolled his eyes at a dying Seungkwan who had burnt his mouth.

  "I know, I know. No need to remind me." Seungkwan laughs as he waits for his pizza to cool down completely.

  "At least now you can brag to your friends you had a romantic pizza date." Vernon adds and Seungkawn choked on his pizza.

  "I mean this isn't a real date, exactly. I'll take you on a real one, soon." Vernon smirks as Seungkwan kicks him in the shin.

  "YAH DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT! I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK!" Seungkwan yelled his face tinted red.