109

Wonwoo's mother looked at Wonwoo in shock, she never thought her son would ask that. "You are my Son, ofcourse I love you." She said and Wonwoo sighed and harshly wiped his tears.

"Really? Because look at me mother. You and dad both abandoned me, especially when I need YOU the most." Wonwoo yelled. "I live by myself in a crumbling apartment house because you guys threw me out." Wonwoo continued.

"But that didn't matter. Because all I really wanted was for you to visit at least once, to hug me, to tell me that no matter what you still loved me for who I was." Wonwoo cried.

"Wonwoo sweetie, come here." She said softly holding her son in her arms tightly. "Sweetie I love you so much. I never want you to forget that or think any different." She said kissing his head.

"You will always be my little Woo. No matter who you like or who you date." She whispered as Wonwoo only cried harder.

"Thank you." Wonwoo whispered as his mother wiped both of their tears. Wonwoo turned slightly to see some of his friends still standing off to the side watching him with a pure smile.

"Mom I want you to meet my best friend Jun." Wonwoo said motioning for Jun to come over to them. "Its a pleasure to meet you." Jun smiled.

"And this is Hoshi, Dk, and Dino." Wonwoo introduce them, as they all shook Mrs. Jeons hand and smiled kindly at her.

"And mom, this is Mingyu." Wonwoo said taking a deep breath as he took Mingyu's hand in his. "My boyfriend."

Mrs. Jeon looked suprised none the less but smiled warmly at Mingyu. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mingyu. Thank you for taking care of my son." She smiled as Mingyu and Wonwoo both smiled back.

Mingyu offered to take Wonwoo back to his place to spend the night, which Wonwoo agreed to. So Wonwoo said goodbye to his mother as he and Mingyu sat in the back of the truck as Mingyu's dad drove them home.

"I love you Mingyu." Wonwoo whispered as he leaned his head on Mingyu's shoulder. "I love you too Wonwoo." Mingyu smiled softly.

Ending?? Soon?? Yes sadly

Surprises?? Twists?? ABSOLUTELY!

See y'all soon?? Love y'all?? YESSSS!♡♡