The Originals

Thank you Jvnhuiis to for this idea.

☆☆☆

Seungcheol and Jeonghan both had a day off from work and decided to spend it visiting Myka at her cafe late that afternoon.

"I seriously question how this cafe has never changed even once in the 21 years we've been coming here." Jeonghan laughed as they helped Myka clean up after they closed.

"That's not true I had the walls repainted!" Myka claimed. Jeonghan was about to fire back with the fact that the color is only 3 shades lighter, but his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

☆☆☆

"So what are we doing in Singapore?" Seungkwan asks them as they get off Mingyu's private jet that picked them up. Yeah totally normal by the way.

"Dandy has someone she wants us to meet, they live here." Jeonghan explained as he shook a sleeping Jun. Atleast he thought he was sleeping, it was never easy to tell.

"Okay Who- HOLY SHIT IT'S US!" Hoshi gasps at the sight of 13 boys who looks scarily similar to them, but their highschool selves. And very bright hair.

Dandy told them all about the newest version of them, The Pastels.

(Note that nothing here will affect the time line in Pastels at all. This is just for fun. Also mentions SPOILERS for those who haven't read Pastel Rainbow Rebels yet!)

"Wow you guys are old." Was the first thing the youngers said, brought to you by The8 himself. "Wow okay than! I see what Dandy ment when she said these guys have much more Flare." Mingyu whispered to Vernon.

"I see you ALL have neon hair my god." Older The8 fired back, it was true. All of them but Seungcheol has dyed hair, and probably fried scalps.

"I see Dandy did it again it the school Au." Joshua said reading the text she sent them. Explaing who these boys were and a bit of a heads up about them.

"Nah I think she just copy and pasted us into that and added dyed hair and an attitude." Wonwoo said.

"Say that again. I'll fight you right here!" The younger Hoshi said, literally about to fight a 30 year old if it wasn't for younger Mingyu holding him back.

"Oh my god, what did she do to me?!" Hoshi gasps as he started at the younger version of himself.

It was true, these younger high schoolers were much different than when the Bad Boy cast were in Highschool.

"We don't have attitude." Younger Seungkwan said as the older Seungkwan scoffed.

"Oh please you have more sass and attitude than me when I was in highschool, and that's saying something." Seungkwan said as the others nodded.

"Okay can you guys stop trying to kill eachother, can we talk about the fact that we are talking to our older selves." Seungcheol said standing in the middle of both groups.

"Thank you cheollie, let's move on, Hi! I'm Jeonghan. And we are the Pastels." The younger version said as Jeonghan couldn't help but smile.