33

"Welcome Lovers!" Myka smirks at the 2 who walked into the coffee shop later that morning. Her smirk increases when she saw their intertwined hands.

"Shut up." Seungcheol groaned as he told Jeonghan to order 2 of whatever he wanted, while Seungcheol went to get them a table.

"What can I get for you?" Myka asked and Jeonghan looked over the small menu. He ended up ordering 2 cherry passionfruit smoothies. Jeonghan started pulling out but Myka declined.

"I don't expect payment." She said and Jeonghan groaned, he had a feeling Myka was not going to accept the cash. "It's on me, dw." She smiled

"Thank you." Jeonghan said as Myka smiled back in return.

"Thank you, I truly believe this is the happiest Seungcheol has been in a long time." Myka said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." Jeonghan smiled as he sat down infront of Seungcheol. "Our trian back home leaves at 11am tomorrow." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan nodded.

"Just enough time to get our homework done." He said and Seungcheol just groaned. 'Is he really thinking about homework?!' Seungcheol thinks.

"You know we are going to have to tell the others." Seungcheol says and Jeonghan laughs slightly. "Their never gonna stop teasing me." Jeonghan sighs.

"We'll do the same, when they get together though." Seungcheol laughs, the 2 know at least one of their friends will get together with one another.

"Ooh good choice." Seungcheol says when their smoothies arrived. Jeonghan didn't know Myka's secret but she made amazing food.

"Who do think is going to get together first?" Seungcheol asked using his spoon as a mic like he was some sort of interviewer

"Definitely Dk and Joshua, do you see the way they look at eachother. And plus we all can see Joshua caught feelings." Jeonghan said.

"What about Jun and The8?" Seungcheol asked.

"The8 is really innocent and nice. He'd only follow off of your words. So if anything was to happen with the 2. Jun would have start it off." Jeonghan explains.

"It's Jun, ofcourse he's going to say something." Seungcheol rolled his eyes remembering the ways of his Chinese friend.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo don't talk enough to go somewhere yet. Wonwoo is honestly a hot mess with Mingyu, I'm surprised he didn't walk into a wall." Jeonghan sighed.

"What about Soonyoung and Jihoon?" Seungcheol asked.

"Pfft, they're not even friends. In all honesty Verkwan would become a couple between the 2 of the pair." Jeonghan scoffed.

"True." Seungcheol said as he checked his phone. It was getting late in the afternoon. He had completely forgot about the tour!

"Come on! Off we go!" Seungcheol laughs.