80

"God damn my shoulders hurt." The8 groans as he propelled his entire body across the table.

"I'm not giving you a shoulder rub." Jun says resulting in a hit to the shoulder by The8 who gave him a dirty glare.

"Plz don't do that here." Seungkwan scrunched his nose up in disgust. "Oh don't act like Vernon doesn't do the same to you." The8 said.

  "No Jeonghan does mine. Vernon does it for Seungcheol." Seungkwan pointed out and the 2 oldest nodded with a laugh.

"I hate being touched." Woozi said causing them all to look at him with an unconvinced look on their faces.

"Hoshi is literally hugging you right now." Wonwoo pointed out and Woozi shrugged like as if it was totally normal.

"Yeah because he's Hoshi??? Are any of you Hoshi? Exactly." Woozi said seriously.

"On a new note I still need to get a new suit for prom, do you all have one?" Jeonghan asked and they nodded.

  "Acutally I need to buy a new one." The8 said and Mingyu and Dino looked at him in confusion.

"Didn't you just drag us out shopping so you could find the perfect one?" Mingyu asked perfectly remembering the tragic event's.

"IT DOESN'T FIT, I NEED A NEW ONE!"

  The8 shut them down immediately as the 2 shut up instantly, however something seemed off about The8.

"Ok then me and The8 will go shopping if you guys need anything you can tag along." Jeonghan said.

  "Yeah mom." Hoshi rolled his eyes. "Pfft your seriously call him mom?" Wonwoo asked.

  "HE IS THE GROUP'S MOTHER YOU PEICE OF CRACKER CRUMBS!" Hoshi shouted.

  "He's not the first tho." DK pointed and Jeonghan's whole group snapped there heads up in shock.

  "THERE WAS ANOTHER MOM?! WAS THERE ANOTHER DAD?!" Seungkwan yelled.

  "No Seungcheol has always been the dad, but in our group we had a mom of the group." Jun explained.

They all turned to look at Woozi

"HIM!?" The8 gasps in shock as his jaw dropped.

  "Woozi and Seungcheol never dated but we still pretended they where married." Dk squealed.

  "REMEMBER THE KISS?!" Vernon asked and the others looked at them in shock.

  "WAIT I WASN'T YOUR FIRST KISS?!" Hoshi yelled as Woozi threw a book at Vernon.

  "Stop telling people me and Seungcheol kissed. It was not a kiss, It was an assault where he came at me. And plus I fell right onto the floor before he could do anything." Woozi clarified.

  Ok but... who remembers this??

 who remembers this??